Epic Perfect World

How much longer do YOU think EPW will be around?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hopefully longer than tyrants in any pvp event, i like epw don't want it to end that quick xD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline qwerty123456u

• Faction: TheUnion
U guys sometimes talk about new server's with eclipse already and for real I don't know why you need this shit. Ragezone just has leaked the most trash pw version and it has more bugs than you can think...  Stop bitching  about new content and wait, stop trying to know when epic will shut down and enjoy that shitty game from 2007.

I said a lot of times "I won't play pw anymore and I don't enjoy playing it anymore" and now I'm here playing after being years without it. 

If you need something to quit  and one reason for it is a sever shutdown go ahead and quit right now, yeah when new updates arrive here it will be imbalance as duck but if you want to play that game you will stay and stop talking shit (you guys do it for years anyway). 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Who cares, just play until its gonna die, ez

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Won't happen EPW will get more pepole than PWI (prob we already have more) once 1.5.3 is out "DS was 2k EC few years ago" 2 years ago you didn't have so many ways  to earn ECs.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hopefully longer than tyrants in any pvp event, i like epw don't want it to end that quick xD
++
but ye not anytime soon boys

kitty stew

share ?
can go so many places with this one

Offline Selaria

Doing way better than PWI. :police:

I actually see PLAYERS when I login in EPW.

PWI = Perfect World International Sahara.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
8 minutes

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Was discussing this with my friends in Discord the other day about how much longer we think it'll be before EPW shuts down.

I'd say about a year. Reason one being with the insane EC and price inflation. A clean DS costed you about 2k a few years back and a Puzzle Cube costed you about 3.5k-4K. Now, the prices are insane and have tripled or even more.

I remember when it was acceptable to run around pking with the upmost noobst stats on your R8. But now with PE around where you can get up to 50+ a day per character,  the abuse of trials, and with how Damas are so easily obtainable, everyone has nearly perfect gear. Those who had "godly" gear at the time 2-3 years ago are basically nothing now because now, even the most random players and alts (lol the Pinoy with the 3x interval chest plate) have ridiculous stats.

There's literally nothing to work towards anymore. Everyone is end-game, the economy for Damas and Gold is nearly non-existent because it's so easily obtainable. Same goes for Epic Coins. I only suggested the increase of EC reward for Divine Emissary quests because these days, a stack of 9999 EC is literally nothing when a few years back, it could nearly gear you a new character.

Anyway, post your opinions and thoughts below and try to keep the cesspool of drama and trash talk to a minimum, please.
Isn't Endgame just pvp? If every farmer left sz the population of pk would go back to 2008 where ppl just roamed the skies in every corner and there was pk in every square foot on pw. 
now that everyone has nice gear, (except me) wouldn't pk be more balanced 

Offline Galen

If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

kitty stew

Isn't Endgame just pvp? If every farmer left sz the population of pk would go back to 2008 where ppl just roamed the skies in every corner and there was pk in every square foot on pw. now that everyone has nice gear, (except me) wouldn't pk be more balanced

that's quite an imagination you have 

mice touch too about people farming in sz 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
can go so many places with this one

?  ? ? ? ? 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru