Epic Perfect World

How much longer do YOU think EPW will be around?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
so he says
With how much money he was making, it's illegal in Poland and he was going to be sued. He gave it to Glut to control the financial responsibilities.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I hope you are joking. I said Elysium skills, not anything relating to the new classes. Please read :police:
read my thing again what you say makes legit no sense if ppl want to bitch about new things is good i hope they do.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I hope you are joking. I said Elysium skills, not anything relating to the new classes. Please read :police:

Elyisum skills ain't coming here for another 5 years nice try

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
Agree with earlier talks, there are way to many variables for as to how long it will be around. Personally I hope it stays for a long time, I really like this game.

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
my guess is under a year
Lots of players going to the new r8 server already because its going to have the new classes most likely way before epw
plus lots already struggle gearing up on EPW due to the prices
imagine how much everything will cost after the update....
the prices have went down a bit recently with the new ds's costing 6k ec to get and that's decent it helped lower prices but some stuff are too rare so the cost of it is above the roof
I mean yeah you can try forever rolling your gears by farming(it will take ages) but pretty much if you want the best stuff at fast, you're better off donating (applies to most servers under the sole reason of "providing funds to keep server up")
The new update will hit the server hard. Players wont know how to fight these new classes and RQ or everyone(majority at least) will roll them and the other classes will die
Theres people out there with 3000 PE just waiting for that update to drop.
Knowing EPW
Duskblades may even have an aps set(for some reason classes that shouldn't be playing aps on this server are for example: wb and seeker
^will be cancer if all 4 knockdowns are there
TL;DR 1 year estimate of server being up before everyone rage quits over either prices or lack of skill in the game/luck for gear rolling

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.
my guess is under a year
Lots of players going to the new r8 server already because its going to have the new classes most likely way before epw
plus lots already struggle gearing up on EPW due to the prices
imagine how much everything will cost after the update....
the prices have went down a bit recently with the new ds's costing 6k ec to get and that's decent it helped lower prices but some stuff are too rare so the cost of it is above the roof
I mean yeah you can try forever rolling your gears by farming(it will take ages) but pretty much if you want the best stuff at fast, you're better off donating (applies to most servers under the sole reason of "providing funds to keep server up")
The new update will hit the server hard. Players wont know how to fight these new classes and RQ or everyone(majority at least) will roll them and the other classes will die
Theres people out there with 3000 PE just waiting for that update to drop.
Knowing EPW
Duskblades may even have an aps set(for some reason classes that shouldn't be playing aps on this server are for example: wb and seeker
^will be cancer if all 4 knockdowns are there
TL;DR 1 year estimate of server being up before everyone rage quits over either prices or lack of skill in the game/luck for gear rolling

I respect your opinion but for real...if Assassins and Psychics didn't cause the death of other classes, I very much doubt that SB and DB will. Sin and Psy hit the game HARD back then, but we all adapted to it.
People are gonna have trouble to play it AND to fight against at it first, that's ok. That's expected, it's just how it works. But that's how the game (and the players) evolve in the server.

Offline Monti

• Old Player
no more female GMs

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

kitty stew

lots already struggle gearing up on EPW due to the prices imagine how much everything will cost after the update
Theres people out there with 3000 PE just waiting for that update to drop

Last Edit: Sept 16, 2016, 04:28 am by kitty stew

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
EPW gonna die in 2017....
Ya, One week after Xpens return :rolleyes:

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I think it'll be long at least I hope to, I like this game.
Looking forward for Eclipse patch as well, I'm sure it'll attract more than discourage. Ppl predict EPW will end with each new stuff and as for now it is still present and enjoyable. :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I remember back when private servers were all about being retail clones without any custom content, and only making t extremely easy to get endgame R9 for PK. 

There was a disgusting amount of players in the PW private server community around 2011-2012, and it was solely because they kept up with the times and encouraged players wasting their lives away on PWI to go a different, less expensive route to enjoyment.

The new classes will without a doubt boost the overall player base of the server, Epic is currently the only truly "active" EU private server right now that isn't filled to the brim with bots and a bunch of false advertisement. 

I can't wait for the patch, all resentments for the new classes aside.. Simply because you need to keep with the times to stay functional and modern. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I remember back when private servers were all about being retail clones without any custom content, and only making t extremely easy to get endgame R9 for PK. There was a disgusting amount of players in the PW private server community around 2011-2012, and it was solely because they kept up with the times and encouraged players wasting their lives away on PWI to go a different, less expensive route to enjoyment. The new classes will without a doubt boost the overall player base of the server, Epic is currently the only truly "active" EU private server right now that isn't filled to the brim with bots and a bunch of false advertisement. I can't wait for the patch, all resentments for the new classes aside.. Simply because you need to keep with the times to stay functional and modern.
Now that you mention it, that makes total sense actually. Private servers always used to be about being the free version of retail, but somewhere along the way we all forgot that, and turned into *r9 first cast only, 8 class only get good kiddos" zombies.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
guys i have 4k pe when new class ?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
guys i have 4k pe when new class ?
share ?