Epic Perfect World

How to Change the wallpaper in LOG IN

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
Good day everyone,

Anyone knows how to change the wallpaper background before you log in game?

Please halp appreciate much tinx! 

;)
Annoying/cancer class

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30476.0   follow this, instead of doing whole process just take the wallpaper u desire and copy it to the surfaces folder, delete the background image that is located and rename ur wallpaper to background

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
Bump! For more info..
Annoying/cancer class

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Bump! For more info..
It's pretty simple to do. Once you open your surfaces folder, you'll find a file called background.jpg. You open that with gimp2.8, photoshop, paint or whatever else you use and edit it there and then overwrite it.

Or...

Like the previous person said, find an image you like and save it into the surfaces folder where the background.jpg is located. Delete the original login screen and rename your favored image to background.jpg.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2016, 10:22 am by Σѕĸιмo

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
It's pretty simple to do. Once you open your surfaces folder, you'll find a file called background.jpg. You open that with gimp2.8, photoshop, paint or whatever else you use and edit it there and then overwrite it.

Or...

Like the previous person said, find an image you like and save it into the surfaces folder where the background.jpg is located. Delete the original login screen and rename your favored image to background.jpg.
Thanks Man.. I'll try it later, but the size is matter or no size required? 
Annoying/cancer class

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Thanks Man.. I'll try it later, but the size is matter or no size required?
I prefer using 1920x1080 images because that results in the best quality for me.

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
Ahh ok! But the format should be jpg.? Just delete the old one in there and replace it right? 
Annoying/cancer class

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Ahh ok! But the format should be jpg.? Just delete the old one in there and replace it right?
Yes, format has to be jpg in the surfaces folder. You can save .pngs or w/e format from google, but you'll always have to change it to .jpg.