Epic Perfect World

2x event for the next 2 days

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hey everyone, I decided to turn on 2x rates for drops and exp for the next 2 days, to make the waiting time for Eclipse update a little more pleasant, thank you!

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
boring............

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
ily              

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Awesome, thanks.  :D

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Nice, even more pve.

yaaaaaaaaay
yay
so exciting
pk is already so active
yay

pve patch before another patch where we have to pve and level up shit again just to play them yay

pvexpvexpve yay

pveception yay

rather have a fashion patch that i'll never look at than this
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
rip pk again ^O^

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
rip pk again ^O^
It's already dead. :-X

Thanks for x2 even if i can't be bothered to farm nor log.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nice, even more pve.

yaaaaaaaaay
yay
so exciting
pk is already so active
yay

pve patch before another patch where we have to pve and level up shit again just to play them yay

pvexpvexpve yay

pveception yay

rather have a fashion patch that i'll never look at than this
What? You make no sense, considering there was no "PvE patches" since end of March (because this is when the last 2x was)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
What? You make no sense, considering there was no "PvE patches" since end of March (because this is when the last 2x was)
Any Eta for eclipse? Game too boring atm, need new stuff 

Kappa3

we just want eclipse

• : D
we just want eclipse
make epw great again 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *