Epic Perfect World

How to edit your Custom UI :)

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

HELLO EVERYONE .

I share this because i was one of people who was always asking about HOW TO EDIT CUSTOM UI and no one answer :) ..
so here is few things help you to edit your own UI with the size you like :)

Here i will post some steps how you can to edit your custom UI and i hope it work with you :) ,, i did it many time and its work fine with me :)

At First you need few programs to can edit your UI .
1- Photoshop

Step 1:
After you unpack your interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck .
and you want to change your HP & MP bar .
you can go to this file ( i will show it in next image ) and put your own bar style ( i mean when you finshed your edit HP&MP bar style on photoshop )
go to this file and be sure to replace it with this

type of file . and also if you want to change your hp bar color or style you have to edit it on photoshop and just Save as and select that
s one write on it hpbar.png. and also you have after you done with your HP&MP bar edit you have to do another one for combatmask . its same when you edit your hp&mp you have to replace it with combatmask.png and do too for enemybar ( if you want it look different as your ).
that's about UI change ,, ( So you have at 1st to make your style on photoshop and colour it and do what you want then you have to do what i just say it ) .
when you want to change size of your UI and your char face size , hp/mp/chi bar make it longer/shorter or make it up and down from here : go to this file and to change your hp,mp,chi,text name font size and size of your char face -->
go here to this file

1-

2-

3-

4-

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR TARGET/ENEMY BAR'S GO WITH THIS STEPS -->
1-

2-

3- Editing Map .
so we done with HP,MP Bar and you got it how you can change it .
Lets go now to edit your mini map . Again YOU HAVE TO EDIT YOUR MAP ON PHOTOSHOP then you follow my steps.
ok , when you finshed you editing on your own map . you go to this file and replace it with this file ( i will make arrow on it )
So we done with mini map editing and you want to make that's small click's near the mini map ( idk what its called xD ) ( i mean that zoom in/out , event's schortcut etc.. )
you have to go here
. in this file you got all what you need ( map Size and the small buttons . )

after you done with all dont forget to compress ur pck and replace it in your cilent file :)

So this is main thing when you editing UI .

It' easy but it will take time to done all :)

Have fun and enjoy :) :police: ...

Bye ..
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2016, 08:41 pm by HTD, Reason: Fixed images not showing

cevans1290

Although I know this, thanks for this guide. Could be a bit better made with spoilers and all, but it's actually nice that you take the time out of your day to do this. Thanks

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=30476.0 dude?
bro on his topic only change colours not size and many things

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Dude you literally just copied a huge chunk of domgraths guide, that is  disrespectful and makes you look like an idiot,

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
Dude you literally just copied a huge chunk of domgraths guide, that is  disrespectful and makes you look like an idiot,

Dude you literally just copied a huge chunk of domgraths guide, that is  disrespectful and makes you look like an idiot,
if you dont like it ,, dont read it ..

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
maybe try using imgur or something for pictures so people dont have to open the spoilers and then go on another link....kinda tedious

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
Although I know this, thanks for this guide. Could be a bit better made with spoilers and all, but it's actually nice that you take the time out of your day to do this. Thanks
thank you :) , its done about images 

maybe try using imgur or something for pictures so people dont have to open the spoilers and then go on another link....kinda tedious

yeah now images are available ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Lmao. You word-for word plagiarized my guide.

What the ***
Last Edit: Sept 11, 2016, 12:17 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player

cevans1290

Lmao. You word-for word plagiarized my guide.

What the ***
i hadnt read his in ages
didnt even realize was almost word for word
rip, copyright strike inbound

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Deja vu... I feel like I've read this somewhere before.  :normal-2: