Epic Perfect World

o.o?

Walid

Any comment? lol

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

Any comment? lol

I'm sure when a GM sees this, they'll handle it.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
my thoughts on this? photoshop. or it was someone who was joking around.

proof being that the border around the green text is different than the background of the rest of the chatbox.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Walid

yh yh Photoshop  :smiley:

aeon27

proof being that the border around the green text is different than the background of the rest of the chatbox.

This.

Tali

My thoughts?

Too cheap of an offer.  :))

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Don't think it's a photoshop. It's more like some one used the highlighter tool that's in the Windows Snipping Tool. Look at exactly where the colored section ends. And... There was NO need to use the highlighter. Sigh.

Walid

How about this? Photoshop? Y U NO USE WINDOWS 7?  ???

Walid

This.

What do you mean by this? LOOL R U ON HIS SIDE? brb toilet.

Offline yos3f

That guy pmed me yesterday with something like : stalk stalk stalk...
and then he folowed me everywhere in 1k streams I think he wasn't being serious maybe just...crazy

aeon27

What do you mean by this? LOOL R U ON HIS SIDE? brb toilet.

Obviously by me quoting him and saying "this" means, yes in fact, I do agree with what he has said. When someone whispers you, who is NOT on your friends' list, it shows up blue, not green. Especially that particular shade of green. So that concludes that the picture is edited.

I don't understand why people post these screen shots on forums when it's just as easy to email the pic of the screen shot to Agatio. These posts of screen shots "trying to get people in trouble" are nothing more than a cry for attention. Simple as that.

aeon27

How about this? Photoshop? Y U NO USE WINDOWS 7?  ???

Actually I do use Windows 7. It's great. Asking me "Y U NO USE WINDOWS 7?" makes me question other things about you though.

There was no need to highlight the PM though. It was clearly legible.

aeon27

Obviously by me quoting him and saying "this" means, yes in fact, I do agree with what he has said.

I don't understand why people post these screen shots on forums when it's just as easy to email the pic of the screen shot to Agatio. These posts of screen shots "trying to get people in trouble" are nothing more than a cry for attention. Simple as that.

Walid

Obviously by me quoting him and saying "this" means, yes in fact, I do agree with what he has said. When someone whispers you, who is NOT on your friends' list, it shows up blue, not green. Especially that particular shade of green. So that concludes that the picture is edited.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Go use Windows 7, then open Snipping Tools

that thing colored, its highlight nub ^^

wanna prove?
Check this ^^

aeon27

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Go use Windows 7, then open Snipping Tools

that thing colored, its highlight nub ^^

wanna prove?
Check this ^^

Yay, you called me nub. Think that's an insult, try again. :)

The better question is, why didn't you just submit this to Agatio's email instead of posting it all over forums? I think we all know the answer to that. :)