OmegaRa

5:42-5:54 best part boss
Good pk, thanks for PvP.

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
5:42-5:54 best part boss
Good pk, thanks for PvP.

XD PK was fun, i ran out of sutras mid way through LOL, and im too lazy to get IGs ahaha!

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
would leave sundown once in a while if i were you :police:
leave sundown just to destroy you with one hand? not a challenge

Insanity

you might wanna ask your guild leader, he just got toasted by my pve sins at archenemy afk spot :(

would leave sundown once in a while if i were you :police:
you might wanna wake up, neither you or pve sins can touch me and i dont go to whatever shitter afk spot you have
maybe you should leave bh and try visiting sundown :police:

who's this guy?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
who's this guy?
wondering the same

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Music so good man

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
- join apo or tyrants
- sit in sz/edate/fap/wait on skype all day with a mass pk or two at specific times and an event once/twice in a week or so
- have half the server as allies
- be afraid of rpk/pking without dozens of allies around
nice vid
fujin for gm all say yes +1

kitty stew

you might wanna wake up, neither you or pve sins can touch me and i dont go to whatever shitter afk spot you have maybe you should leave bh and try visiting sundown :police:who's this guy?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

thank you for proving how complete shit you are by yourself

Insanity

i dont see my name in this gif, try harder
i see you ignored the part where i said you should come sundown once in a while, it's okay we both know you'll get humiliated

kitty stew

thank you for proving how complete shit you are by yourself
actually I was the only one by myself there, the rest were AE and Apo members.. should ask yourself why your leader gets smashed by pve sins so easily :police:

i dont see my name in this gif, try harder i see you ignored the part where i said you should come sundown once in a while, it's okay we both know you'll get humiliated
no one said it was your name miss, maybe you should try reading again (or look at the gif again to see whos name has leader over it)

these guys prob raging to each other on skype LOL

love it

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

should ask yourself why your leader gets smashed by pve sins so easily  (or look at the gif again to see whos name has leader over it)
you proved you're retarded once again

Insanity

no one said it was your name miss, maybe you should try reading again (or look at the gif again to see whos name has leader over it)

these guys prob raging to each other on skype LOL

love it
why would we be raging on skype to each other over someone literally unknown to us, you dont pvp at all you sit all day doing pve and i only know that because i read the forums, you talk about 'pve" sins but you got occult ice on genie because it's useful in pvp right (?) :normal-2: :normal-2:
from the looks of it either sner was tabbed out auto attacking something or just had no genie because he was busy with more important people, you were too slow to kill him with 2 sins 2 sparking with mire

...LOOOOOOL how stupid can someone get i dont understand , im out got no patience to spend all day replying to a monkey

kitty stew

why would we be raging on skype to each other over someone literally unknown to us, you dont pvp at all you sit all day doing pve and i only know that because i read the forums, you talk about 'pve" sins but you got occult ice on genie because it's useful in pvp right (?) :normal-2: :normal-2: from the looks of it either sner was tabbed out auto attacking something or just had no genie because he was busy with more important people, you were too slow to kill him with 2 sins 2 sparking with mire ...LOOOOOOL how stupid can someone get i dont understand , im out got no patience to spend all day replying to a monkey
these apo members get triggered so easily

/inb4 "GMS NERF MIRE/OCCULT/FUJIN/SINS/MULTICLIENT" thread :tiger-2: