Epic Perfect World

We need more challenge in the game

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Only things I would consider taking a shine to would be warsoul weps (1st and 2nd cast) and also nation wars, oh and r9 would be cool as well (for a dph gear set), I guess.

Not bad, but there will never be R9.
It was already introduced once.
QQ FLAME ON WC WHOLE NIGHT LONG
UNBELIAVABLE QQ WAR.
This was ... OMG SO MANY QQ
And R9 got addapted some kind, but still ...
QQ FLAME WAR PEWPEW FCK LIFE
So mnay fcks were given that night, and hate, much hate.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Not bad, but there will never be R9.
It was already introduced once.
QQ FLAME ON WC WHOLE NIGHT LONG
UNBELIAVABLE QQ WAR.
This was ... OMG SO MANY QQ
And R9 got addapted some kind, but still ...
QQ FLAME WAR PEWPEW FCK LIFE
So mnay fcks were given that night, and hate, much hate.
What, that dph was now viable?xD They cried because of gear 1/2 the population didn't know how to use?>_>
Well, besides that, I just really said warsoul because it just looks cool. (coming in and out of pwi retirement is weird when you see raps for 400k).
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013, 08:15 pm by arashi

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
What, that dph was now viable?xD They cried because of gear 1/2 the population didn't know how to use?>_>
Well, besides that, I just really said warsoul because it just looks cool. (coming in and out of pwi retirement is weird when you see raps for 400k).

R9 came out, it was there for an hour. But the QQ was so massive just about having R9 now ... It got taken out instantly. It really was a shame though ... People didn't even test it before. They just QQed about it "Uhhh OP shit, fck life, unbalanced, QQ, shit, no, shit, QQ, QQ, shit, fck QQ"
Was really sad though, was the first one who had the Trauma Ring in that hour and the only one as well.

But yeah, sooooo many QQ

And yeah, it would be really nice to have to farm new things which are slightly better but still not neccessary to farm for people who dont want to.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
R9 came out, it was there for an hour. But the QQ was so massive just about having R9 now ... It got taken out instantly. It really was a shame though ... People didn't even test it before. They just QQed about it "Uhhh OP shit, fck life, unbalanced, QQ, shit, no, shit, QQ, QQ, shit, fck QQ"
Was really sad though, was the first one who had the Trauma Ring in that hour and the only one as well.

But yeah, sooooo many QQ

And yeah, it would be really nice to have to farm new things which are slightly better but still not neccessary to farm for people who dont want to.
Yeah, really a shame ://

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Yes I agree with you it needs more but some of your points are complete bull. Yes getting R8 is easy but how easy is getting good R8? That takes reroll after reroll after reroll and tons of luck. I bet you don't have pro R8 stats for everything. (Archer "pro" stats are considered: chest has at least one -int and dex. Boots have -int. Wrists 2x -int or 3x -int. Legs are more flexable. Bow has Att between 21-25 as main stat, of the other random you want all to be attack 3+). So yeah, some aspects of the game can be easy, but getting good R8 takes a long time and is hard. Most sins want 3x -int on their wrists, yet I've only seen 2 that actually have it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
retardation
Are you talking about what you've achieved posting this?
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 07:13 pm by arashi

Offline Zaboteur

hes probly talking ab out the retardation where noone even tested the r9 <since you couldnt get it in an hour regardless how good u are at the game>, yet the gears we have now are alot more powerful. and probably the other reason i couldnt help but notice is the fact someone said everyone in the game QQ about it yet i havent seen one person here in this forum say anything against the r9 yet..

so where did the votes come from to remove it? anyone else confused? im pretty sure the people who actually come to the forums to talk about things would get a lil more respect then the (in-game only player/server jumpers) in game who got 15 servers in there computer to go play on and dont say  didly squat in a forum to back anything up on why QQ about things.

and to be totally honest, i dont care who says what about r8 vs r9.. r8 was ALWAYS better for 80% of the classes in this game, r9 was good for 3 classes only and gave nothing good for any melee class except a barb in my opinion. and thats only if equipping def +2 into the armor for the barb is when it was only good.. r8 whiped anyone who had r9, espetially if you knew how to use it and reforge it correctly. noone would understand that in the first place. they saw r9 reforge now and say thats it.. the best..   totally incorrect ..lol  sure youll have MASS damage.. but you aint doin NO damage in stun all i can say... with r8 reforged correctly any class will stun lock easily with there respective stuns... even the barb..
when do u ever see a barb just auto attack for instance... not many times.. unless there just messing around for fun in pk. ..  well imagine a barb with complete channeling.. you can make a 3-4 ap swing just in channeling using r8 on a barb. makes a macro swing as fast as autoattack just about, subtracting the time it takes for the actual visual effect for the skill to complete. not a build id see anyone try, but its a possibility that i played with and was actualy cool and worked well. but all this kinda stuff is tryed on servers where it takes no time at all to gain any gears and is easy to play and test with, not like places like here or PWI, so knowone would even think of the wierd ideas becuase it t akes to much time to try it and wonder if ur just waisting ur time or not. but then again mind you ideas ive had such as this only came on servers where the new server gears, or so called balanced gears on each's own servers, werent gear that was basically puttin a game genie on your nintendo game to make u invinsible pretty much, or gear that take ages to kill someone wearing it regardless of level. they were on normal type servers wth original gears just easy to get and reforge. on those servers you see that everyone chooses r8 over r9 from the original set of items from the game. becuase its just better.
so in the end i dont see why anyone screams about r9 at all, its a useless argument in my opinion. r9 was just bad. and the way to reforge it was even worse, all the raps etc etc... all for what... not much..

the ONLY reason i see people would argue it HERE? is becuase every weapon  here has either .10 aps or casting speed on it regardless of wespon and level... and r9 5ap or even 4ap would be rediculous on ANY class melee not just the sin folks..and thats becuase of the weapons here on this server. That is where i  can see an argument coming from.. but that would only be here on this server becuase of the, <server gears>, added in already that would benefit the r9 more then the r8. but thats not the R9's problem.. its whats been added in already that gives the problem if r9 was again present.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2013, 09:53 am by Zaboteur

Offline Areashi

• Banned
All I'm saying is, I want my R9R10 coming ot me. :))

Offline djdirty_713

i have a cleric thats mag build like on reg pwi. and when i ask for help no one comes so dont say its hard to find one. we are out there, just no wants to get off their ass. and as for removing skills to level them up i say hell no to that. because thats one thing that makes reg pw suck ass, unless u multi-client or have a lot of friends in a fac or what ever to help. r9 armor quest would be nice though. since most people only talk shit to me in game and never want to help in quests i pro multi client everything. that and the fact that most of the people i have met on this server play in the States and im in South Korea right now doesnt help, lol. how about porting in another world boss from any other pw game, and making it harder? like fighting the harpy wraith in pwi takes 2 facs to kill her. almost that difficult would be ok.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Last I saw Harpy got solo'd by a sin, goodbye challenge hello cashshop lol. (In PWI that is.) But the way harpy was.. I dont think a boss that aoe 1shots anything without great gear is the best idea but challenge is good.  I'm looking forward to see the new instances the GM's have been talking about.

Offline djdirty_713

I leveled up reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow in PWI, though I still enjoy it, but I'm a kind of soloist, so I was looking for a server like this. I enjoy the time of gaming, questing, and the way that I can change my character whenever I want. As I said, I'm also a soloist, so THIS server right now is perfect for me. However, I'm still slow. :D:D

@ Marzi lol i hear you same as me i leveled slow as hell here too. i think this version of the game is great as it is. so much more fun here to play as compared to reg pwi. and no where near as money hungry  8)

Offline djdirty_713

@Eriphenio pics/vid or it didnt happen. she has several million hp no way a sin could solo her. seen em try and died while watching them try. last time i seen her get killed and its in youtube too, over 200 people where beating the hell out of her for about 30 min then she died. unless you are talking about the west arch spawn of the wraith that they do in game sometimes, she is a bit easier. but still aoes to hell and back and brings a t-shirt back with here.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You may not know about the gear things they added in PWI. To give you an idea... the sin r9rr set has:

Setbonus: 3% crit, 100 dex, 25 deflvl, 30 atklvl.  Each piece refines towards 1912 hp at +12.

The armor addons add a grand total of approximately:

mdef 550
dex 66
vit 54
atklvl 3
deflvl 6
hp 1520
crit 5
max HP 5%
0.2 speed
3% reduc mag taken

and the weapon has:
+12ed: 1682-2130 base dmg
range+2
Hp+205
Dex +8-20
GoF
Atklvl +50-65
Crit +3-6%

Meaning they have a boatload of attack and defense level, buffed into the 20k's HP and insane damage.  Though a fully +12ed JoSD maxed out gear APS sin can do it as well, its by no means easy but its doable.