Epic Perfect World

Happy New Year EPW

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Happyyy New years <3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for another useless video.

Offline Nurfed_

Thanks for another useless video.

You don't got to be rude

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

You don't got to be rude

have*

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Way to start spamming the forum again with videos.. now even same video..
I say same thing I said in the other thread..

Offline Nurfed_

I just did it for the new year, if it was such a big deal, please don't comment. I am not looking for spams from people. Don't comment if its gonna be rude.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Atleast if it was something worth watching.
Who the hell cares about her pming Lolly, "HAPPY NEW YEAR *****"

Offline Nurfed_

Atleast if it was something worth watching.
Who the hell cares about her pming Lolly, "HAPPY NEW YEAR *****"
              Lol it was a joke xD

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
              Lol it was a joke xD

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
                I just did it for the new year, if it was such a big deal, please don't comment. I am not looking for spams from people. Don't comment if its gonna be rude.

You're not looking for spam? ehh.. are you ok?do you feel good?  Let me fresh it up.. you created a new forum account because the other got banned for what? and now you doing same thing again, 2 threads with same thing. Let me quote your words. "I only did it for more attention please no more comments."
It's a free forum sure thing. That also means we can comment on it. But it doesn't mean you can sit and do hell u want in it and tell people to not post and comment on things you put up. If you don't want it. STOP do this useless junk then, it's pointless. spam your friends on skype or your faction forum or whatever u r using if you want them to see whatever you try to do.

Offline Nurfed_

You're not looking for spam? ehh.. are you ok?do you feel good?  Let me fresh it up.. you created a new forum account because the other got banned for what? and now you doing same thing again, 2 threads with same thing. Let me quote your words. "I only did it for more attention please no more comments."
It's a free forum sure thing. That also means we can comment on it. But it doesn't mean you can sit and do hell u want in it and tell people to not post and comment on things you put up. If you don't want it. STOP do this useless junk then, it's pointless. spam your friends on skype or your faction forum or whatever u r using if you want them to see whatever you try to do.
              Can u just stop I don't know u. And I said no more comments from the rude people. Im trying to be calm. Can you look for another Thread to go comment on. because I know you are bored, and must need to do something. Just move on. I do this for the pleasure of people seeing my videos. I really don't want the rude comments.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
              Can u just stop I don't know u. And I said no more comments from the rude people. Im trying to be calm. Can you look for another Thread to go comment on. because I know you are bored, and must need to do something. Just move on. I do this for the pleasure of people seeing my videos. I really don't want the rude comments.

Try to wake up instead.