Epic Perfect World

Need help with my Barbarian

Offline Morath

I'm currently level 148, on about 50% until 149. I have full demonic gear, and some nirvanna gear that I use for PVs to clear faster as I get a bigger HP. I'm a vit based barbarian, but I have a bit more strength than most barbarians as I want to PVP.

I plan on donating, I'm just not sure how much I'll need. I want to get full rank 8 with recasts and have really good gear, as well as use leveling scrolls to get from 149 to 150.

So far I know I need 40 gold for the reputation, and a 100 gold for the leveling scrolls, my question is how much does the r8 cost with recasts, I need one big figure.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Recraft of armor pieces is i believe 250 EC each so id say 10 gold each and wep is 350 EC so 14 gold (i count 25 ec per 1 gold piece), and that is only first recraft, now u may not get stats u want on first tries and each reshape is bout 120~ ec. Its all chance and luck but, try and do the calculation using numbers i gave u ^^

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I'm currently level 148, on about 50% until 149. I have full demonic gear, and some nirvanna gear that I use for PVs to clear faster as I get a bigger HP. I'm a vit based barbarian, but I have a bit more strength than most barbarians as I want to PVP.

I plan on donating, I'm just not sure how much I'll need. I want to get full rank 8 with recasts and have really good gear, as well as use leveling scrolls to get from 149 to 150.

So far I know I need 40 gold for the reputation, and a 100 gold for the leveling scrolls, my question is how much does the r8 cost with recasts, I need one big figure.
You don't need leveling scroll since barb is melee it means that you can have the buffs of sin which is Bloodpaint that can heal you for every attack.

For r8 recast just be ready around 2-4k EC if your planning to get the stats that you want