• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
They find it to be proud of  :)) :))

leave them alone , they are kids drama makers  :rolleyes:
:monkey-9: :monkey-9:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Yes, drama only and not pointing out the truth, thats why the maker of vid only said "k" only. ^^
mhm  :normal-42:

Offline OverKill

• retired
  • retired
  • Characters: OverKilll
  • Faction: Tyrants/ArchEnemy

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nice video from loser pov 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
nice video from loser pov
Do share the video from winning pov?

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
Pk looked easy af, nice video

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Do share the video from winning pov?
didnt record pk but im sure someone has it  ^-^ and you know who won anyway xD lol 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
didnt record pk but im sure someone has it  ^-^ and you know who won anyway xD lol
I have it recorded just been sorta lazy on making another AE annihilation video of Tyroth dying within/under 3secs of being AA and most of AA just being wiped within under 1-3mins but i will use it at some point 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

herbert

Nice Vid!      

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
A video of 20+ archenemy versus not even 10 warning, of course it is easy pk lol.
Cut out all the waiting and all the monsense. Only then will I be able to say nice video.
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2016, 06:31 pm by Dendoora☆

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
A video of 20+ archenemy versus not even 10 warning, of course it is easy pk lol.
Cut out all the waiting and all the monsense. Only then will I be able to say nice video.
if 1 oc pt is able to wipe entire 0fkGiven and warning alliance i bet warning should be able to wipe 20 ae right ? or am i wrong there now bye bye delusional kid
I have it recorded just been sorta lazy on making another AE annihilation video of Tyroth dying within/under 3secs of being AA and most of AA just being wiped within under 1-3mins but i will use it at some point
stay delusional lmfao geus who's the one kicked from palsysqd afterwards trashtalked and wiped off hmmmm... oh right thats you lmao, go make vid of 10 oc vs ur whole alliance we both know who won and btw what is that fake score 1-0 from you do you got that recorded too cuz i'm curious to watch u even asked for account bet game i wahs up for that i pm'd u and all off a sudden u didn't reply i even contacted Color he said u where ''' afk ''' u now gonna come up with the excuse '' i'm to lazy to go mag for a so called nab bm '' 
Pk looked easy af, nice video
thanks fam its good to see u guys too :)
Nice Vid!      
thank you man  ;)

didnt record pk but im sure someone has it  ^-^ and you know who won anyway xD lol

won, won, won lmfao we wiped warning pretty easy the only reason they so called won is cuz 1337 and his pt whas backstabing us some random ea's from apo + an entire alliance GG i hope you enjoyed your '' win ''

Last Edit: Sept 04, 2016, 07:09 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Can i join the drama?  I can throw some vids here too and trashtalk :police:
So lets keep it low ppl ;)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
won, won, won lmfao we wiped warning pretty easy the only reason they so called won is cuz 1337 and his pt whas backstabing us some random ea's from apo + an entire alliance GG i hope you enjoyed your '' win ''
we had squad of onslaught + tyrant behind us stop crying and took you longer wipe 15 warning than it did for us wipe you guys in 3 minute with even numbers rofl 

cevans1290

Watched some. was cool, loved that .5 sec drop near the beginning

who gives a *** if they post 'losing' POV? That doesn't mean they are bad, that just means they aren't too pussy to show losses..

how about, why the *** is Tyrants claiming 'Bridge locked' and Apo claiming 'Bridge holders' -> Winning is opinionated.

Good job raul2.0