Epic Perfect World

PE Tradable?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Replace useless RPDT/RMDT+6% on gear to -9%CT, do something useful!
I hope this is satire 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
No, you must be pretty poor to b crying over 20k ec lol
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
Yeah man, PE honestly needs to be a tradable item. We barely get any as is, and it's just unfair to those players that actually work for it. ):

160 PE a day for GV(8 alts) isn't enough Agatio, let us use pe that people farm from trials please

160 is not enough? On old times that means 160 tries (480 damas). PEs are an alternative to improve gear, in my opinion is too much already.

We lost time of our life to get some good gears on passed years to have decent gears by farming (doing bhs on 100 toons/day). Now you only need to be more afk tbh and you get "free" tries. Be thankful with what you got.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

cevans1290

160 is not enough? On old times that means 160 tries (480 damas). PEs are an alternative to improve gear, in my opinion is too much already.

We lost time of our life to get some good gears on passed years to have decent gears by farming (doing bhs on 100 toons/day). Now you only need to be more afk tbh and you get "free" tries. Be thankful with what you got.
bro sarcasm..

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Not a single fck was given

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I spent 3 years to get the gear I have now... how about no.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
there is no reason for pe to be a trade item .

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
can get 382 PE a week by logging in 8 toons for daily loggin PE and doing Trials on 1 toon twice a week? idk where problem is

cevans1290

can get 382 PE a week by logging in 8 toons for daily loggin PE and doing Trials on 1 toon twice a week? idk where problem is
ikr.xd
sk wiz ep=all can aoe gv check in each 5 mins and easy as fk 20 pe a day

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
20k EC is nothing now days :normal-43:

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal
I dont have a lot of time to play, i've been seeing many players with set -9%,
Yesterday i spent 20K ec in Damascene and a lot PE for a -9% ct on boots, DOWN THE DRAIN!!!
Welcome to my clube :)
I try got almost 4 mouth x3 Chan on my EA gear
and i give up on this shtzz

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I lost 1k PE and 3000 damascene ore for a -9%ct on my boots and i did nothing, trash player with 1k PE got set -9%

INJUSTICE!

I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
ive pretty much given up on CT on my ea lol with 2x CT you will get your fair share of kills but 3x is for those hard ass no life farmers
personally, I came to pk, not farm. So i wont waste my time besides using the PE i get from events