Epic Perfect World

TT 3-3; Twilight Temple; 33; farming; how to; HELP

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
(excuse the title of this post - I do that in case others search the topic one day)

Okay, so I've seen some guides and you tube video's about TT 3-3 and some people tell me they can run a whole 3-3 in 30mins. Over the last couple days I've done a couple runs just for the heck of it, obviously thinking that a 30min run is a great farming option.  Now I should say I did some 3-3's a while ago and they took so long I stopped, but being ever hopeful I decided to try some again.

Yesterday I took an aps sin, aps bm and cleric.  After 1 hr 40mins I squad wiped on the last boss and gave up cause I had to stop for dinner.  I realised my error and would have finished it if I had time.  During the run, I was stunned so often by different bosses, that only my cleric made it through to the last boss without dying.  During that run I ran past and avoided the usual mobs to avoid thereby saving some time.  Without my cleric, I have no clue how a melee char survives because of the never ending stuns and debuffs.

Later I did another run with an sage sin in attack gears (r8 - 2aps), claw barb and mystic.  There was almost no difference in the run, it took about the same time and the mystic survived in places where the sin and barb died, as had the cleric previously.

Now I realise that playing 3 chars is slower than if there people played one char each, but I don't feel it caused that much of a delay.  I feel I have reasonable gears, genies are pretty well set up and I have full nuema and a good mix of s/s+ cards.

Can someone please explain how the hell you can kill the bosses fast enough to make one of these legendary 30min runs, and how the heck to get through all of the stuns and debuffs, because I just cant work it out.

As a side note, I only just read the other day that channelling is good for a sin for farming - can anyone clarify - I hope not cause one of my r8 pieces started with 3 x channelling and I rerolled it)
U can solo it with sin self buff.. It's what i do (1 run 20 minutes)  U just need know what boss will do 

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I read u skip mobs to save time, but u do kill enough mobs right?

kitty stew

why would anyone use 1 or 2 toons with this

last boss for me takes ~ 20 seconds

the run I did just minutes ago was 46 mins, no boss took longer than a matter of seconds though, it was running 6 toons around to every boss (except first which I took only 2) that took almost all of the time

otoh drops are shit and not worth the time
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2016, 06:40 pm by kitty stew

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I read u skip mobs to save time, but u do kill enough mobs right?
you can't survive a boss unless u kill enough mobs. there are certain spots where u can kill easy mobs and by doing that skip harder ones that are like regular bosses like after 1st boss and between timer boss and 3rd boss that leads u to basement. after that you should have enough mobs with which u can skip all mobs till last boss

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Exactly, maybe i'll make a video for Kera, maybe.
my nigawara or just msg me an explanation ill understand how
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.
sage veno + sage sin we duo in about 25 mins. ez af. 
Reset pls

Offline Einstein

• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
Only bm with puri stone on fists, thats all you need

Offline epicnewbie

When you guys do these super fast runs, do you kill every boss.  Someone here said they do a run in 15 mins.  I could hardly even get to all 9 bosses in 15 mins, let alone kill them?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
When you guys do these super fast runs, do you kill every boss.  Someone here said they do a run in 15 mins.  I could hardly even get to all 9 bosses in 15 mins, let alone kill them?
we do it on one character! We know the dungeon map very good so no time wasted on trying to find out where to go. Also we use holy path on genie for vroom vroom running
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I usually bring my demon sin(tanker), sage archer(BV+DD) for bosses
And bring mystic for invigorate buffs at start
Switch mystic with veno for purge and amp for last boss

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
max 2 toons need bm sin or only bm
gold mats drop is terrible anyway 1 run 4 gold mat 1 run 9 (10% times)
waste time

kitty stew

max 2 toons need bm sin or only bm gold mats drop is terrible anyway 1 run 4 gold mat 1 run 9 (10% times) waste time
it had been a long time since I bothered running TT (like 2-3 years) but after doing it a few days ago I don't recall drops sucking this bad

Offline Iviievi

I run this with a friend and we split drops. We are both sins, demon and sage, his is 5aps and mines 3.33/4 with quicken stone. I have never timed one of our runs but it seems to go pretty quickly. A little slower when I bring my BM since she isn't geared quite as well. He usually keeps agro and has faith on genie and that pretty much takes care of his stuns/sleeps while I sage subsea and tidal and all that good stuff which pretty much takes care of my debuffs. I think if you want to solo it you need a pretty great ping since it's all about timing sparks n such. You can pay attention in normal chat and when bosses say certain things there it clues you in to what's coming. For instance, one of the bosses says "I have some bones to crush" which means gtfo cuz shes gonna aps you :D 

kitty stew

I run this with a friend and we split drops. We are both sins, demon and sage, his is 5aps and mines 3.33/4 with quicken stone. I have never timed one of our runs but it seems to go pretty quickly. A little slower when I bring my BM since she isn't geared quite as well. He usually keeps agro and has faith on genie and that pretty much takes care of his stuns/sleeps while I sage subsea and tidal and all that good stuff which pretty much takes care of my debuffs. I think if you want to solo it you need a pretty great ping since it's all about timing sparks n such. You can pay attention in normal chat and when bosses say certain things there it clues you in to what's coming. For instance, one of the bosses says "I have some bones to crush" which means gtfo cuz shes gonna aps you :D
that boss saying is probably the boss that was not only in steelation's location but an exact copy (using astaria skin like epic world boss fairy tale) of steelation

same copy also used for event bosses too like Queen from Sumor event

the boss that replaced minister also does the same talk and sleep thing minister did from around half hp 

arma prob still does that time decreasing 2 or 3 min one shot skill that epic boss Atlantean does where they say something like "your death will not be in vain.." 
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2016, 04:44 pm by kitty stew