Epic Perfect World

TT 3-3; Twilight Temple; 33; farming; how to; HELP

Offline epicnewbie

(excuse the title of this post - I do that in case others search the topic one day)

Okay, so I've seen some guides and you tube video's about TT 3-3 and some people tell me they can run a whole 3-3 in 30mins. Over the last couple days I've done a couple runs just for the heck of it, obviously thinking that a 30min run is a great farming option.  Now I should say I did some 3-3's a while ago and they took so long I stopped, but being ever hopeful I decided to try some again.

Yesterday I took an aps sin, aps bm and cleric.  After 1 hr 40mins I squad wiped on the last boss and gave up cause I had to stop for dinner.  I realised my error and would have finished it if I had time.  During the run, I was stunned so often by different bosses, that only my cleric made it through to the last boss without dying.  During that run I ran past and avoided the usual mobs to avoid thereby saving some time.  Without my cleric, I have no clue how a melee char survives because of the never ending stuns and debuffs.

Later I did another run with an sage sin in attack gears (r8 - 2aps), claw barb and mystic.  There was almost no difference in the run, it took about the same time and the mystic survived in places where the sin and barb died, as had the cleric previously.

Now I realise that playing 3 chars is slower than if there people played one char each, but I don't feel it caused that much of a delay.  I feel I have reasonable gears, genies are pretty well set up and I have full nuema and a good mix of s/s+ cards.

Can someone please explain how the hell you can kill the bosses fast enough to make one of these legendary 30min runs, and how the heck to get through all of the stuns and debuffs, because I just cant work it out.

As a side note, I only just read the other day that channelling is good for a sin for farming - can anyone clarify - I hope not cause one of my r8 pieces started with 3 x channelling and I rerolled it)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Not sure why it'd take you that long. Just kill the mobs before you do the bosses and spam sparks, they die pretty quickly. If you need to learn, PM "Poetry" in game and i'll show you what I mean I guess? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

cevans1290

sin can solo it, get SODs.

not sure what your issue is tbh :-\ sorry

Offline epicnewbie

Not sure why it'd take you that long. Just kill the mobs before you do the bosses and spam sparks, they die pretty quickly. If you need to learn, PM "Poetry" in game and i'll show you what I mean I guess?
Yeah beats me too.  I try a mix of skill spamming and aps and the aps seems to hit more.  I am actually wondering if TT was made harder in one of the patches or something.  Apsing on my sins I literally hit for 20k or 40k which seems rubbish, skill spamming a bit more damage per hit,  but slower obviously and then I get stunned usually.  I have DS on the sin for the 10 attack levels and I cant see that a puzzle cube neck and WS would make a massive difference but idk.  Some people say they solo TT on their sin and I just have no clue how that is possible.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Yeah beats me too.  I try a mix of skill spamming and aps and the aps seems to hit more.  I am actually wondering if TT was made harder in one of the patches or something.  Apsing on my sins I literally hit for 20k or 40k which seems rubbish, skill spamming a bit more damage per hit,  but slower obviously and then I get stunned usually.  I have DS on the sin for the 10 attack levels and I cant see that a puzzle cube neck and WS would make a massive difference but idk.  Some people say they solo TT on their sin and I just have no clue how that is possible.
Can solo it on my barb if i could be bothered to take a bit longer. Kill the mobs before you do the bosses. Spam 3 sparks and genie debuffs. If It's not working, invite me and i'll come see what the issue is? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline epicnewbie

Can solo it on my barb if i could be bothered to take a bit longer. Kill the mobs before you do the bosses. Spam 3 sparks and genie debuffs. If It's not working, invite me and i'll come see what the issue is?
Okay thanks, I will practise some more and if things don't improve I will get in touch.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
2 aps sin sounds painfully slow. Whenever I farm 3-3 on my sin, I mix HA and LA dragon gears (no r8 yet) for better aps and usually duo with a friend (BM/Veno/Barb) because LA/HA mix is squishy. My runs usually take around 45 minutes if I'm tryharding.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Get a Sin and a Demon WF who can spam 0d. Also pop some Spirit of Defenses for buffs. 
Easy peasy. 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Get a Sin and a Demon WF who can spam 0d. Also pop some Spirit of Defenses for buffs.
Easy peasy.
0d doesn't work on TT 3-3 bosses. Tested already.
I would suggest you either barb+bm with bloodpaint or spirit of defence or bm+veno or barb + veno. Sins without 3.33 without atk lvl reduce clean slower than bm/barb/even seeker

OmegaRa

1 sin and 1 BM, both using SOD, both 5.0 (I'd recommend a demon sin). It's easier if you duo with someone and split at the end. Also, you should constantly use Heaven's Flame coupled with Subsea Strike  (you should have Cloud Eruption for 3 Spark + HF).
ALSO have tangling more on genie for those purposes. Lastlyit is good to mention that tbh sins are the best partner you can have because of wall jumping which makes it easier to catch up to your fellow partner if you die, same for bm.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i got a sin 5.0 gof with r8 and ha top, or 4.0 gof full r8 (higher atk levels), if i solo i usually finish the run in 25 minutes,  i heard some people does finish it in 15 min!!! still trying to figure out how...

ok here what you should get, better gear.

p.s i solo tt33 on my barb too in 30 minutes. > full HA, if your ornas are not end game or suck, use SOD ( spirit of defense ) if you're too squishy.

get claws with a puri stone, a claw with gloom, you will figure out why, i have said so when you reach last boss,

your combo when trying to kill a boss is as follows, devour --> go human --> 3spark --> bestial --> switch to claws for 5.0 aps --> use mire on genie. 

if you still fail to do it, feel free to contact me ingame, ill tour you through 2 runs, one on my wb and one on my sin. am not home atm tho .-.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline markovi

Topic is pointless, 2-3 is better than 3-3.  :tiger-37:

cevans1290

devour --> go human --> 3spark --> bestial --> switch to claws for 5.0 aps --> use mire on genie.

damn bro, go animal. ):

cevans1290

had to give simplified full explanation lmao. I dont know what is he doing wrong
yeah bro, i get that.
simple=better

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
you can use standard path except you skip bosses that don't give gold mats xd
Exactly, maybe i'll make a video for Kera, maybe.