Epic Perfect World

A second chance in NW

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
Hello. So it would be lovely if we could take the NW pass a second time. 

The whole thing is just ruined when Your squad is ready to go and then half the squad gets dced and then will only be able to enter alone and put into another nation as Your friends. If everyone had a second chance to take the pass and re-enter then we all could just resquad and enjoy the event with our friends/edates/etc.

Yes I am a little butthurt right now since this just happened to me so my suggestion might be illogical and not possible, nation placements could be imbalanced and so on. But still I would like to see Your opinion. +1/-1/send me to hell. :-\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
IT would be useful in such cases yet most people would abuse it just to join Nation that is winning... And that ruined NW so many times  :(

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Best solution to this is to wait 2 minutes or so after the NW starts. I had this issue many times before and waiting a few minutes after it starts I haven't dc'ed while trying to enter NW since.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 07:55 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

cevans1290

nah.

this is how it used to be, in 10 mins people decided:
1) fk flame, leggo to another(3/4 chance of another)
2) good nation yay.

basically loser nations=get ***ed over

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hello. So it would be lovely if we could take the NW pass a second time.

The whole thing is just ruined when Your squad is ready to go and then half the squad gets dced and then will only be able to enter alone and put into another nation as Your friends. If everyone had a second chance to take the pass and re-enter then we all could just resquad and enjoy the event with our friends/edates/etc.

Yes I am a little butthurt right now since this just happened to me so my suggestion might be illogical and not possible, nation placements could be imbalanced and so on. But still I would like to see Your opinion. +1/-1/send me to hell. :-\
We had this and as Alexy said below that is exactly what happened.

IT would be useful in such cases yet most people would abuse it just to join Nation that is winning... And that ruined NW so many times  :(

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
IT would be useful in such cases yet most people would abuse it just to join Nation that is winning... And that ruined NW so many times  :(
I see. Guess we gotta deal with what we have now. This has never happened to me before so I guess it won't happen to anyone again in the next 50NWs. :-X
Best solution to this is to wait 2 minutes or so after the NW starts. I had this issue many times before and waiting a few minutes after it starts I haven't dc'ed while trying to enter NW since.
Thank You. Will try it out next time.
nah.

this is how it used to be, in 10 mins people decided:
1) fk flame, leggo to another(3/4 chance of another)
2) good nation yay.

basically loser nations=get ***ed over
Yes. People will always find a way to abuse something. :(

Thanks for the replies.

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
We had this and as Alexy said below that is exactly what happened.
Okay. Sorry didn't know this existed before.
So I guess following Lustful_Aim's tip is the best solution for this.

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
IT would be useful in such cases yet most people would abuse it just to join Nation that is winning... And that ruined NW so many times :(

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Okay. Sorry didn't know this existed before.
So I guess following Lustful_Aim's tip is the best solution for this.
Glad I could help  :monkey-4:

Chocolatewashereshh.