Epic Perfect World

Apollumi vs Tyrants 9/1/2016-Life is tuff

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You can say whatever you want on forums to make you feel better that's fine with me we all see what happens in the PK.
And yeah i'm sure you don't see a single death by us

Cause you didn't watch the video lol.

But yo try that 1 WB only next PK let's see how good works for you.
0d and bv only death I got while goin in the air stop acting as if u wiped us we had 5 ppl in my pt and we never got wiped the entire thing, nice try thou

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
0d and bv only death I got while goin in the air stop acting as if u wiped us we had 5 ppl in my pt and we never got wiped the entire thing, nice try thou
You did got wiped even on his video you can see it after the 2 wipes you went back to the ground , but whatever you wanna claim lmao
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You did got wiped even on his video you can see it after the 2 wipes you went back to the ground , but whatever you wanna claim lmao
Idk if ur slow or Wat lol.... U can see my pt destroying his dmg log plz tell me where is the wipe lol, went back to the ground? The only ppl who went on the ground back was ur pt lol or atleast u and curse.... I don't even need to argue you can clearly see in the video wats goin on..

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Idk if ur slow or Wat lol.... U can see my pt destroying his dmg log plz tell me where is the wipe lol, went back to the ground? The only ppl who went on the ground back was ur pt lol or atleast u and curse.... I don't even need to argue you can clearly see in the video wats goin on..
Only times we are back on ground , if you pay enough attention to the video is cause i got knocked down by WB and couldn't fly right away. As soon as i could i was back on the air.. Maybe you are the slow one, but you can clearly see on video what's going on (you guys losing + got wiped).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
hi guys can we try 80v80 gvg pure pk no sigs no backstabbers no allies

make a gentlemen agreement of no trash talk after 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Lol watch who is talking ,saying his garbage ot destorying my dmg log yet he couldn't kill me fail aa dude atleast i can survive and i don't need a personal ep to heal me whe pk without even getting attacked yet i can survive :P is ok bro life is tuff when u are a turant scrub ;)
LMAO well said bro ..
hi guys can we try 80v80 gvg pure pk no sigs no backstabbers no allies

make a gentlemen agreement of no trash talk after 
+1 wanna try the new instance tbh , no backstabbing guilds and no bs catas/tw towers

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable

+1 wanna try the new instance tbh , no backstabbing guilds and no bs catas/tw towers
idk whats scary about it , we can even set terms of no trashtalk no troll after if some ppl may go emotional
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Whxre

• #MoistMeDaddy
  • Characters: Genevinne | Ahia
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice Vid still noob sorry

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
i'd be lying if i said this sq did good, from watching it for a few mins, you got wiped many times, good job on the aa tho
Lmao i agree. Look how many heals he got and then look at pt leader. All EPs stupid as fak for focusing pt leader that only dies, even when 2 EPs focusing him.. should stick to killing full vit WRs.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Lmao i agree. Look how many heals he got and then look at pt leader. All EPs stupid as fak for focusing pt leader that only dies, even when 2 EPs focusing him.. should stick to killing full vit WRs.
Comming from the guy who has a personal EP healing even out of squad , that's alot of hipocrisy right there lmao and our ep's heal everyone unlike you i don't have someone out of PT healing me. Should stick to kill wrs , oh wait, you don't even do that lmao.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Comming from the guy who has a personal EP healing even out of squad , that's alot of hipocrisy right there lmao and our ep's heal everyone unlike you i don't have someone out of PT healing me. Should stick to kill wrs , oh wait, you don't even do that lmao.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Need 2 squads vs yours. Made my day.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Need 2 squads vs yours. Made my day.
It happens every PK after comming 1 by 1 and getting destroyed. Videos are all over the forums anyways.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video! #TeamSner

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
pure destruction from my pt, idk why did u post this video? just proves how much u got wiped
but u had ur 5mins on near that cliff push (which i was trying to see in that indian guy) respect tho)
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2016, 05:44 am by Skazy

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran