Epic Perfect World

Apollumi vs Tyrants 9/1/2016-Life is tuff

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Damn. You boys made some easies.

Good video, team  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Intro should have been green normal-30
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Don't know why you replying to him.

OT: Stop watching after first 2mins, first 2mins showed me everything this squad did.  Nice tactic declaring war on Warning so you guys can coordinate gank on us tho.  
yep we copy tyrant conflate tactic : P

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

OT: Stop watching after first 2mins, first 2mins showed me everything this squad did.  Nice tactic declaring war on Warning so you guys can coordinate gank on us tho.  
mascot quoted me lol my bad
Dying and accomplishing nothing? lul

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
xcurved's video but pedro fans everywhere

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
nice video bro sick aa

idk why tyrants so mad tho pk was good even if he Axe warning even mexicans domino in air against us. Pk was fun overall

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
xcurved's video but pedro fans everywhere
Who said anything about Pedro? He start quoting people who commented on the squad as a whole (like 2 ppl) and 1 replied.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 07:04 pm by Explicit

Offline BriEsT

• Don

True first part of pk was bad for our sq not gonna lie , you should ask your eps how they felt in that other part of pk tho o.0 Im pretty sure they got pissed after dying so much . But ok lets judge the book by its first page why not xd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Alright I'm done making my list. Dav, you're next sorry.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Alright I'm done making my list. Dav, you're next sorry.
you got a list wtf? list of what

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
True first part of pk was bad for our sq not gonna lie , you should ask your eps how they felt in that other part of pk tho o.0 Im pretty sure they got pissed after dying so much . But ok lets judge the book by its first page why not xd
You lost lol 

your title is pedro's bitch and your main role in pk is to stun people who come near pedro u basically serve as a bodyguard and considering how much he dies u do a terrible job 

cevans1290

why do people TT on pk vids

just say its a gf, nice vid, move on with your day..

Tw only important pk that deserves TT :-\

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
your title is pedro's bitch and your main role in pk is to stun people who come near pedro u basically serve as a bodyguard and considering how much he dies u do a terrible job
He was in my PT Twice (that day and DT which i had 0deaths ) he doesn't even play often , and his role was never that ,always been rebuff PT and focus on counter CCing with the WR's in guild. Exception for air PK of that day that we went air his role was to harrass eps.
And my starting deaths was to backstabbing guilds not to the main pk anyways, but if we really wanna talk about people's roles and see how "good" your people do at protecting your squad leaders , i think we could have a good laugh , considering they spend more time respawning in sz then on the actual PK alive .

why do people TT on pk vids

just say its a gf, nice vid, move on with your day..

Tw only important pk that deserves TT :-\
Trashtalk is part of pk tho ,and everyone does it, don't think anyone really feels offended by it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

cevans1290

Trashtalk is part of pk tho ,and everyone does it, don't think anyone really feels offended by it.
yeah nobody gets offended, but
its annoying that every pk vid that exists has 95% of comments people tt zz