Epic Perfect World

Racism

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Can't we just keep it out of wc? I mean, there have been past disturbances with people claiming certain individuals were poking fun out of their country or their collective group but derogatory terms? It's not like you'll walk around saying it to people you meet in the street and act like you said nothing that could offend
Yo

Offline Dazbro

Im slimstonky and im not racist. I love niggers.

Tali

but hates white ppl

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

I don't think I'll ever understand you, but can you stop please
Yo

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yeah, I've been seeing this word being thrown around a lot lately...and when I see it I'm just like dafuq  >:(
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
The 'lmfao' that you see in WC is only coz it took me back and that's the only non-dramatic way I could respond. but really, that's not cool man
Yo

Offline Dazbro

I don't think I'll ever understand you, but can you stop please

Sorry tyrone my nig, i got some grape drank and KFC for ya if you want make it up to you, if not my homie rayray here gunna drink it

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Sorry tyrone my nig, i got some grape drank and KFC for ya if you want make it up to you, if not my homie rayray here gunna drink it

Look when you're poking fun, I don't care it can even be entertaining, but please I'm asking you not to use derogatory terms it's downgrading and offensive
Yo

Offline Dazbro

Look when you're poking fun, I don't care it can even be entertaining, but please I'm asking you not to use derogatory terms it's downgrading and offensive

You seem bitter, want some watermelon homie ?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
now i feel a little less guilty about our subway fiasco last time, stonky...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
You seem bitter, want some watermelon homie ?

Also could you stop avoiding my posts by making more witty remarks it's irritating, I'm asking you to comply yet you keep going on
Yo

Scylla

Also could you stop avoiding my posts by making more witty remarks it's irritating, I'm asking you to comply yet you keep going on

Don't know why you even posted this, I agree with your statement but you should know its just going to cause flaming. Just PM it to a GM if you want a solid response, otherwise you're just begging to be flamed. Just some thoughts.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Don't know why you even posted this, I agree with your statement but you should know its just going to cause flaming. Just PM it to a GM if you want a solid response, otherwise you're just begging to be flamed. Just some thoughts.

Alright thanks
Yo

Offline Dazbro

8) Scylla stop taking the fun away, stealing like a .....

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
another drama queen just looking for attention. in fact, who's black, white or yellow, female, male or bi, old, young or teens no one knows this is internet. anyone can pretend to be anyone (colour, religion, sex, age, location) and look offended at any remark. chill out or stfu ty bye.

oh, and happy new year :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz