Epic Perfect World

Votes -1.5gold

Offline mikimuse

I was excited about voting 3 webs, but now its -1.5 gold why is it now 2 gold per 1 web, when it was 2.5.. i find this absurd and unfair..as much as i hated voting i did it.. and now when i thought 3 website,s you guys started being cheap about it and dropped the gold. instant of increasing it, you got  all cheap and dropped it..  How is it fair to those that cant multi vote.. like most people on server that do that and all day around selling gold..

it should be 2.5 per website or at least 3.. the server hard to go forward not backward.. things need to increase not decrease..

I just find this move cheap..

cevans1290

It's not minus anything, its +1.. Just because he refuses to give us 30 gold a day, you don't need to bitch about it.

People selling gold all day do not typically VPN for gold (some do, I admit, but oh well), they donate for gold.. Check the donation shop and shut up, kthanks.

At least you weren't here in 2013 when 2 or 3 sites at 75 silver each lmfaoo..

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's not minus anything, its +1.. Just because he refuses to give us 30 gold a day, you don't need to bitch about it.

People selling gold all day do not typically VPN for gold (some do, I admit, but oh well), they donate for gold.. Check the donation shop and shut up, kthanks.

At least you weren't here in 2013 when 2 or 3 sites at 75 silver each lmfaoo..
Its time to go back eh?

cevans1290

Its time to go back eh?
yes 30 ec gold was life bro

Lilly_Satou

even though it was 2.5 we get more now than we did before (6<5)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Think at a point of time voting gave like .3 .5 or .75 per vote lol, I can't complain now
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Think at a point of time voting gave like .3 .5 or .75 per vote lol, I can't complain now
back when it was 20 silver each

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
The dark days of voting. Back when it took 2 weeks to even think about getting r8 from boutique as a new player..  :'(

cevans1290

yeah i remember .75 is when epw was decently big tho :(
lowest i had was .2
sad as *** life
but then again
wasn't bad at all '-'
there wasnt 1m gold being sold daily lmfaoo.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yeah i remember .75 is when epw was decently big tho :(
lowest i had was .2
sad as *** life
but then again
wasn't bad at all '-'
there wasnt 1m gold being sold daily lmfaoo.
back when every sin on server didnt have 3.33 base and seeing a sin with 3 int wrist was like seeing a god lmao

cevans1290

back when every sin on server didnt have 3.33 base and seeing a sin with 3 int wrist was like seeing a god lmao
kingkobra was the equivalent to Allah/God/whatever the *** you believe in
fighting a 3 int wrist sin was an honor

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Not like there's much of a market for gold anyway...

PURGATORY

cevans1290

Ppl vote?
like 10 ppl vote daily probably

Offline mikimuse

i rather have 2 websites to vote on and stay with 5 gold.. each 2.5.. than 1 gold for that 1 web, ain't worth it..and i don't vote all the time either.. i avoid it as much as i can, its not  worth it.. doesn't do much.. so id prefer my 5 gold for 2 web then the +1 gold for an extra web voting.. you all might say it used to be 0.75.. but i bet at that time not many bothered voting at all.. if it was 0.75 or 0.20 right now. no one would vote remember.. I promote the server by just voting for it..
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 09:29 am by mikimuse