Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven & Warning vs ArchEnemy/Tyrants *Archrants*

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I wasn't aware AE relied on Tyrants for help.
Fixed*
OT:
It sorta Common knoweldge really back year ago when AE had or was in the China Alliance with AG,Ducks you would "never" see AE pk without a China leading or helping their pks at anytime.
Recently. Now they ally with ArtofWar never see pure AE members without them helping.
Nowadays, You commonly see few tyrants that decides to log their main toons in tyrants to help and when they start losing. they call for more.
Point making AE never can fight truly on their own and actual win.

Edit
As well when we started pking them in this video clearly we were winning 7/8 vs 15 or more. than later on video 10 warning, 10 or less in my squad vs 30 of them. 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Autistica

Was fun pk, enjoyed the music and nice video  ^-^

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Archrants ? ? ? 

lmfao!
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Was fun pk, enjoyed the music and nice video  ^-^
Thanks ^^ you did great also :'3 was like free kills frenzy

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I wasn't aware AE relied on Tyrants for help.

I wasn't either

Fixed*
OT:
It sorta Common knoweldge really back year ago when AE had or was in the China Alliance with AG,Ducks you would "never" see AE pk without a China leading or helping their pks at anytime.
Recently. Now they ally with ArtofWar never see pure AE members without them helping.
Nowadays, You commonly see few tyrants that decides to log their main toons in tyrants to help and when they start losing. they call for more.
Point making AE never can fight truly on their own and actual win.

Edit
As well when we started pking them in this video clearly we were winning 7/8 vs 15 or more. than later on video 10 warning, 10 or less in my squad vs 30 of them.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about you are just salty af and keep shoveling that shit around. Point is that you come to our afk spot and some of us go and pk and when needed they call more for help. This never happens if we would for instance come to your afk spot, not sure if you even have one, cause we would already come there squaded and prepared. And btw if we would do so, you wouldn't even leave sz without calling Warning to help first. Just please just stfu about the subjects you have zero knowledge about.

Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 03:21 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about you are just salty af and keep shoveling that shit around. Point is that you come to our afk spot and some of us go and pk and when needed they call more for help. This never happens if we would for instance come to your afk spot, not sure if you even have one, cause we would already come there squaded and prepared. And btw if we would do so, you wouldn't even leave sz without calling Warning to help first. Just please just stfu about the subjects you have zero knowledge about.
The difference would be that while we sig 5 ppl at start at your afk spot, you would sig 15 at ours. Numbers we cant pull 123. Think about it. Rest of drama idc lmao
Village of lost btw, feel welcome to sig any time
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 03:22 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Here a funny factor in this video delusional we didn't call Warning to these pk's  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: And your blaming you need to be prepared to fight 5-7 People in a squad woot makes us popular baby :/ oh wait... AE reputation ain't nothing  :(

OT

To be honest You came full and prepare back when AD first Existed and sig about 15 while i had only one squad back in Snowy Village and you even had Atisa (Captain) leading you're squads and still lost.

2nd AngelDawn came to your AFK Daily for no pk. till randomly siggging whole squad for 4 people and end up still getting butt woop till more xD

Palsy...Enough Said Wheelie too good.

Their honestly nothing i can prove to you anymore than you being a joke to me. xD
Now you have Tyrants helping you guys no matter how much you deny it. Anytime we pk AE their is SAI, OverKill, few others i cant even remember. Anyways keep denying :)
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2016, 03:24 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
ima start coming to this Archrants pk thn.
Recent video.