Epic Perfect World

PSY and Wizz, characters that should be considered to make changes

Offline Edins

If fish can be modified where are these?

I do not mess with anyone, I just think they should do some changes..

Maybe make the Soul of Silence not silence every 2 hit, although use. Will Surge, fight, vacuity powder

and Wizz. has as much physical defense as a heavy

Not to mention that it can cause 100 times the damage.

I repeat do not mess with anyone

but should come down by 80% damage that causes wizz

All comments are thankful and respected

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
u forgot to highlight the survival index, on both comparison. :/  lol,, you'll understand why . we need SoS, and stone barrier then.

also you're not buffed in your comparison with the psy. where as he's got bell and everything.. lol..  or else, his survival index, would be so much less lol.

and u have magic ring on, in your comparison with the wiz, or else, ur p.def would be much higher.

p.s. look at that nab psy... wik.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

also you're not buffed in your comparison with the psy. where as he's got bell and everything.

+1, Ofcourse he's going to be tanky as hell with all that shit on, He's fully buffed.
Try getting this proof with self buffs, if anything.

YourBody

Nice editting skills brah.

Offline mizukano

+1, Ofcourse he's going to be tanky as hell with all that shit on, He's fully buffed.
Try getting this proof with self buffs, if anything.

im thinking that hes not really talking so much as the tankyness of a psy but as the silence from the SoS. in the comparison with the wizzy i dont really see any buffs even with the kinda edited out parts so that part i think is a good rep of how tanky a wizzy is.
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2012, 05:45 pm by mizukano

Offline Edins

if you think the damage index. the wizz at 895,000 against 48,000 :rolleyes:

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
wow and here is yet another complaining about class's psy and wiz would be 1-2 shots if they had their buffs changed... stop complaining about class's and learn to play yours or use teamwork in pvp...

Offline Dazbro

Stupid, your damage index sucks because you are wearing def lvl wep and defense based gear, you are also using a magic ring, which is entirely uneccesary for a full r8 bm. Magic marrow OP. BM is strong enough. And certainly strong enough to 1v1 a psy or wiz. LF one of either to beat a top rated bm 1v1. jajaja.

Antihero

Seriously, stop messing with the damn classes. They've done enough damage "balancing" them as it is.

Offline Cocor3

If fish can be modified where are these?

I do not mess with anyone, I just think they should do some changes..

Maybe make the Soul of Silence not silence every 2 hit, although use. Will Surge, fight, vacuity powder

and Wizz. has as much physical defense as a heavy

Not to mention that it can cause 100 times the damage.

I repeat do not mess with anyone

but should come down by 80% damage that causes wizz

All comments are thankful and respected

nice editing :))

Offline Cocor3

Offline Cocor3

Stupid, your damage index sucks because you are wearing def lvl wep and defense based gear, you are also using a magic ring, which is entirely uneccesary for a full r8 bm. Magic marrow OP. BM is strong enough. And certainly strong enough to 1v1 a psy or wiz. LF one of either to beat a top rated bm 1v1. jajaja.

lol try to beat a psy with r8 then... with dragon gear you will die in a few hits( will surge expel 9 sec immune to phys atks + Psychic Will 10 sec if you're sage+ Soul of Stunning) note that SoS has only 30 sec cooldown and Will of the Bodhisattva 60 sec :)

aeon27

Those characters are fully buffed so of course they will have higher damages, etc.

Offline Cocor3

well yes cleric buff gives 70% more mag atk...deadly combined with atk lvls:)

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I can easily think of a reason behind y the wizzie so strong atk wise. Atk Lvlr8, WS belt, Dragonchild, and full r8. thats easily 60 atk lvls there, possibly even higher, depending on wep quality. And honestly, without SoS, psys would be killed in seconds, that move is their lifeline. Do psys have oped buffs? yes. wizzies have oped damage. But thats not a problem. Seekers have op'ed def, bm's have op'ed aps/stuns, sins have op'ed stuns/chi/aps, barbs have oped def/arma, mystics have an op'ed moves too (like tornado only knockback), archers can purge and have op'ed charm and moves, and venos have purge, bramble, voodoo, amp, transfusion, etc.

Point is, EVERY class is OPed. Therefore NO class is. Some may have advantages over others, and sometimes may seem cheap, but there are reasons for it, and if you know your class well enough, you can kill anything. Thats all there is to it  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine