Epic Perfect World

Make use of other instances

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Wait...there are other instances in Morai? O.o Legit question, I thought it was only AEU and EU...

Also, the reason why I say to encourage squad play is because it's an MMO, and at times it can feel like I'm playing a single-player game with chat capabilities.  I can understand lone wolves, because I am one to a degree and like to play by myself sometimes.  But nothing gets me happier than to beat shit up with friends or factionmates.  But that's just me.

well I don't think either of them are technically instances because multiple people can be inside at one time

and the one is more of a room than something you can move around in, by sandscape tower

you go through the red portal and there's a boss waiting in there already, although the boss doesn't drop anything atm

the other is rat lurk pits in withering wilds

it's not just a big room like the other one, and it also has a boss at the end

both of these would be easy for agatio to work with because they already have bosses set up, he would just have to change hp and drops and such, and they're also available for pvp like you suggested, which gives people incentive to keep coming back other than farming

they might not be friendly instances for newer players who don't have the gear to survive if they do become very pk-oriented, but agatio can make it so that the drops that are given are available elsewhere as well, just make the drops slightly higher here so that people actually want to come
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2016, 01:46 am by Rumi

kitty stew

the first one is part of the atuin/missive quest so not much to do with that and the second iirc is part of the quest line to get the toxin to enter eu? 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
the first one is part of the atuin/missive quest so not much to do with that and the second iirc is part of the quest line to get the toxin to enter eu?

you can still accomplish the quests by killing the bosses, doesn't mean agatio can't add drops as well and increase hp/defenses

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 even though dont pve, will give people something to do