Epic Perfect World

Make use of other instances

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This is kind of a piggyback of the BH varietizing thread.  I just thought about all of the instances that are used in some way, and we still have a number of instances that are for some reason abandoned.  They're still open, but there is no reason to really step foot in them.  Here's the list (I might forget some):

FB 29
FB 39
FB 51 (?) I don't remember it being used for anything
FB 59 (only thing that's useful in here is Craggy)
FB 69 (Since no one does old TM runs anymore)
FB 79
Undercurrent Hall (Methinks there's a quest in here...)

My thing is, as much as people are gonna yell OMG NO MORE PVE, I think we should find a use for some of these instances.  One idea was to, if possible, revamp the instances and use the bosses in them as BH targets.  Another idea would be to use it as a proving grounds of such.  Revamp the instances, complete with strong mobs/strong bosses.  Remember that the incentive has to match the difficulty.  Encourage squad play with these instances.  Hell, if you want to use an instance and PK enable it so that the bloodthirsties can beat the *** out of each other, have at it.  The point is to try and breathe more life into the server and what with the new classes coming out soon, why not?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
+1 and yes there's a quest in UCH.
You can gain the same mats as in HDD + the title "Reawakened".
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

kitty stew

fb51 = boss cards
69 and 79 were old tm needed 64 medals from each (plus several other instances) but with tm changing two or three times to what it is now the instance is useless

not entirely sure maybe Agatio could buff the mobs and bosses and make the fb/bh instances not in use for other things be for a revamped bh  

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Add new instances instead, tired of running the same old crap since 2009

kitty stew

not gonna happen 

play another game 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

not gonna happen

play another game
And why not? Aren't there new ones from eclipse? lul

kitty stew

And why not? Aren't there new ones from eclipse? lul 
they will come with the expansions naturally but otherwise no chance

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

If that's the case, find a new game.  >:(
Anyway, +1 to making use of other instances.

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
I agree with more variety of farming, w/e it is
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
they will come with the expansions naturally but otherwise no chance
So? We can actually customize the lower level ones from Eclipse and make them interesting on here instead of revamping instances from 2005

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
If that's the case, find a new game.  >:(
Anyway, +1 to making use of other instances.
Yes PvE is totally dealbreaker on a private server  :rolleyes: Time to install the next big mmo that dies during the first 3 weeks

kitty stew

So? We can actually customize the lower level ones from Eclipse and make them interesting on here instead of revamping instances from 2005

its very likely the new instances from expansion will be added but like the others before they will lose their novelty

this is where it's logical to revamp instances that already exist

even if it's possible for Agatio to make new instances it would be way too much work

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes PvE is totally dealbreaker on a private server  :rolleyes: Time to install the next big mmo that dies during the first 3 weeks

Depends on the person honestly...
PW  is dying too.  :-X

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

or can go back a bit further and use the few ones in morai even (besides aeu and eu)

also I agree with the idea except for the making them squad-play u . u

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
or can go back a bit further and use the few ones in morai even (besides aeu and eu)

also I agree with the idea except for the making them squad-play u . u
Wait...there are other instances in Morai? O.o Legit question, I thought it was only AEU and EU...

Also, the reason why I say to encourage squad play is because it's an MMO, and at times it can feel like I'm playing a single-player game with chat capabilities.  I can understand lone wolves, because I am one to a degree and like to play by myself sometimes.  But nothing gets me happier than to beat shit up with friends or factionmates.  But that's just me.

fb51 = boss cards
69 and 79 were old tm needed 64 medals from each (plus several other instances) but with tm changing two or three times to what it is now the instance is useless

not entirely sure maybe Agatio could buff the mobs and bosses and make the fb/bh instances not in use for other things be for a revamped bh  
I completely forgot about the card bosses in there.  And yeah, since no one ever does old TM runs because the new way is a million times faster, those two instances are just chilling there...gathering up pixel dust and shit.  I personally love 79, and it's a shame that there's no incentive to do anything in there (barring card bosses).

I think code-wise it's not possible.  I know that he can clone instances, and CtF arena is a cloned TT 3-x but it still wouldn't be a new instance.

I'm sure that he's working on revamping the new Eclipse instances to some degree.  However, we all know what happens after a month or so, especially if it's not profitable to run.  I think that's part of what happened with Undercurrent Hall.  When I ran that instance during testing phase, it was UNGODLY long and the reward didn't match the time spent in there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)