Epic Perfect World

Shareable Buff "Adrenal Numbness"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
too bad he already messed up too much and this server already is nothing like retail PW
The server was never meant to be like retail PW, but the skills are supposed to be the way they have been designed...
I really doubt that skill edited the way certain player wanted would surely be more balanced than the original one  ;)

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
That would be my E.N.D

Offline [V]

• Moderated
The server was never meant to be like retail PW, but the skills are supposed to be the way they have been designed...
I really doubt that skill edited the way certain player wanted would surely be more balanced than the original one  ;)
stop making weird excuses all the time and admit your server is a joke, 3-4 years ago it still took skill to play here, nowadays its just gear showoff and every single 1v1 is either def camping or hoping for 1 shot/hiero, thats why there is so many stupid suggestions to increase this class defense, nerf this skill etc

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
stop making weird excuses all the time and admit your server is a joke, 3-4 years ago it still took skill to play here, nowadays its just gear showoff and every single 1v1 is either def camping or hoping for 1 shot/hiero, thats why there is so many stupid suggestions to increase this class defense, nerf this skill etc
No bro, I think you are just bad.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
agree gm

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Ah Yeah sin/barb is most tanky sht def camp so.... If they add more 35 def lv with buff...  Dude this game is already break balance so not need 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
boost ea dmg, im sick of being 1shotted n trying to kill wb/seeker for 10mins

PURGATORY

boost ea dmg, im sick of being 1shotted n trying to kill wb/seeker for 10mins

Problems lies in HA def rather than EA dmg. 1-2 hits ticks arcane charm and last hit might hiero 123 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Problems lies in HA def rather than EA dmg. 1-2 hits ticks arcane charm and last hit might hiero 123
and any magic class can 2-3 shot EA w.o charm tick, meanwhile ea cant 5 shot anything, let's not mention how useless demon ea is right now, we alrdy lost a lot of def, ct, possibility to play ct+aps set. alteast let EA be a glass cannon since every1 says we are meant to be one?
speaking of self buffs here

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
and any magic class can 2-3 shot EA w.o charm tick, meanwhile ea cant 5 shot anything, let's not mention how useless demon ea is right now, we alrdy lost a lot of def, ct, possibility to play ct+aps set. alteast let EA be a glass cannon since every1 says we are meant to be one?
+1 give ea more power

Offline BriEsT

• Don
too bad he already messed up too much and this server already is nothing like retail PW

Idk if anyone told you but EPW was never a retail server o.0

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath

Then why are you still playing this server?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1        

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Destroyed. LOL 
Nerf EA's defense