Epic Perfect World

Jeans

Offline morghanna

Can we get these jeans please or do we already have them and I don't see?

Ss is from Sifon pw.

Tali

Wow, I wouldn't mind those jeans but damn that veno has fat legs.  :sad:

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Fat people shouldn't wear skinny jeans.
It's quite a contradiction.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Fat people shouldn't wear skinny jeans.
It's quite a contradiction.
But it makes them skinny, obviously.  :shocked:

Offline morghanna

real women have curves ijs

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
sorry tali but if you think that is fat and your char is normal.. well...  done on that subject (bring on the hate stalkers who see this as hate. god u really need something to do with your life's.)

I knew the person who made those jeans specially for a diff server.. fun to see that they are "stolen" and have different name and so on now  :-\
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2012, 10:57 pm by Daystalk

Antihero

(bring on the hate stalkers who see this as hate. god u really need something to do with your life's.)

You instigate this shit, and then have the nerve to get pissed off when it happens? And we're the ones with the problem? Dude... get over yourself. That little remark in your comment wasn't necessary.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You instigate this shit, and then have the nerve to get pissed off when it happens? And we're the ones with the problem? Dude... get over yourself. That little remark in your comment wasn't necessary.

And here you are damn fast after as well, So I guess I just speak the truth about it right. give up. if u wana cry about it more u can send a pm that i can delete after and no one has to see. or u can feel free to spam my skype if that makes u feel better to take out your internet anger.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 :rolleyes:
zomg... the 2 first fash sett here o; http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php give meeeee XD  >:D

Antihero

And here you are damn fast after as well, So I guess I just speak the truth about it right. give up. if u wana cry about it more u can send a pm that i can delete after and no one has to see. or u can feel free to spam my skype if that makes u feel better to take out your internet anger.

I'm not angry, but you start crap with the comments you make and then have the nerve to wonder why people say something to you. And then, to top it all off, you want to twist things around to make yourself look like a victim when you're the one causing the drama with your remarks. No I will not sending you a PM. Why would I? So everyone doesn't find out what a whiny drama queen you are?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I'm not angry, but you start crap with the comments you make and then have the nerve to wonder why people say something to you. And then, to top it all off, you want to twist things around to make yourself look like a victim when you're the one causing the drama with your remarks. No I will not sending you a PM. Why would I? So everyone doesn't find out what a whiny drama queen you are?

you seems angry. as it took u 3 min to come and post after me this time. doesn't matter in what thread I am in. U are the one who sees my name and think "YES now I can say something smart to make people like me and start hate even more on that other dude ahahah"

You know as well as I, No matter if I would put that text you or someone else would come. and now here you are. If I didn't put that text you or the other stalkers I got, would start buu huu about what I said to tali. Doesn't matter if you sit and say no now, u know it.

Why you wouldn't pm and leave this thread alone with your crap? well if you don't know why... and you try to make the excuse that i'm the one making drama? lol. poor guy. If you were smart enough as u try to be you would shut up and do it. "show the mature person in you u know." but you just couldn't. Wana know why? You need your friends and people to see how "coooooool" you're in the forum doing what you do.. feel sry for ya. I do. now. go do something useful with yourself. and leave the thread alone from your "try to be cool talk". Like I said. PM if u wana keep on going with ur junk. Because no one really cares. be smart now and stop embarrass yourself.
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2012, 11:18 pm by Daystalk

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I would like to see those jeans here if at all possible.  I also know who designed them and they did a good job. :P
As far as girl wearing them, she looks awesome. ( not everyone looks like a stick figure )  :))
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2012, 12:21 am by Shay

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I would like to see those jeans here if at all possible.  I also know who designed them and they did a good job. :P
As far and girl wearing them, she looks awesome. ( not everyone looks like a stick figure )  :))

You and your Signature is just a proof on everything I say about you. You try to act so smart and adult all the time. and you do something so failed like that. and then you kids wonder why I speak up to ppl like you who don't know understand so much? such a fail.   You're reported. good luck with it. U should know how things end with people.

Tali

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people