Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven W/ Warning vs Tyrants,AE,AOW,AM,Onsiaught,Metal Mass pk 8/26/16

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
I decided to no editing since a certain AE leader complaining about "too much fading" decided to show the full clip without any un-cuts edits.

Pk started small with 7 vs 15 till it broken into a mass pk with all other guilds randomly coming out and going at us. 

Was a great wonderful pk and every fun and enjoyable with 0 trash talk please keep it up more enjoyable :) 
Thank you Warning, ArchEnemy, Aftermath, OnSiaught, ArtofWar, Metal, Tyrants(alts) for the pk was wonderful.

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal
Nice video :)
See nexttime;)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Really really enjoyable. Loved the music, loved the chi pass and love how we handled half of the server.
My video coming on sunday when im back home, from what it felt like will be a massacre :).

Autistica

Good job 0Fkers!  :D

Nice video, enjoyed it and the music.

Offline 🌠 Aut 🌠

• Best Barb
  • Auti's ♥
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Good job faction mates.  ^-^

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Tropic Love so good

Offline funde

• Green is good
  • Characters: funde
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
nice guildie, keep it up man xD

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
very goood video  O:-) O:-)

you are very good veno also  ;D 8)

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
Nice vid and great songs too ;)

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
That was backstabbing done well. Music sucks as usual. Just wonder why you cut your videos so damn much? I mean are you just changing spots and cut those or what? Overall considering numbers you did well. Need to remind my people to turn around and do something about the backstabbing in the future XD

I decided to no editing since a certain AE leader complaining about "too much fading" decided to show the full clip without any un-cuts edits.

Pk started small with 7 vs 15 till it broken into a mass pk with all other guilds randomly coming out and going at us.

Was a great wonderful pk and every fun and enjoyable with 0 trash talk please keep it up more enjoyable :)
Thank you Warning, ArchEnemy, Aftermath, OnSiaught, ArtofWar, Metal, Tyrants(alts) for the pk was wonderful.

I was making a question as you can clearly see from my comment I made on your other video. I said you did well, only disliked your music. And you turn it into complaining? Didn't even bother watching this video tbh.

cevans1290

I was making a question as you can clearly see from my comment I made on your other video. I said you did well, only disliked your music. And you turn it into complaining? Didn't even bother watching this video tbh.
zz he's right, don't let that happen again tho
he is big noob

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
very goood video  O:-) O:-)

you are very good veno also  ;D 8)
you got the best signature man  :P

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Nice vid and great songs too ;)
Thanks for music suggestions :)

Good job 0Fkers!  :D

Nice video, enjoyed it and the music.

very goood video  O:-) O:-)

you are very good veno also  ;D 8)
Thank you.

nice guildie, keep it up man xD

We will TY for support.
Really really enjoyable. Loved the music, loved the chi pass and love how we handled half of the server.
My video coming on sunday when im back home, from what it felt like will be a massacre :).
Nimy best leader 2k17 Build the wall!

Good job faction mates.  ^-^

:pig-42:
Nice video :)
See nexttime;)
Hope so :) Pk is alot fun.

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top