Epic Perfect World

Gay Marriage

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Ok i heard gays can marry on here as in same gender me and my boyfriend want to marry but we dnt want a girl char can someone tell me hows gays marry ?

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
make fake names?  ad a ' or something

Offline Derrius

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I see what he is getting at. This is possible and not possible at the same time. They would have to make marriage possible via the User Panel even then there might be issues. As far as ingame goes i dont think the man<=>woman option only isn't hardcoded but Agatio might have trouble making it possible to make it woman<=>woman/man<=>man and that takes away from him working on important fix's/ major updates. Best option is to do what Daystalk said even though it will be annoying that you have to do 2 wedding's.
Here is something i thought about on the subject.
A woman needs a mat and a man needs his own. so would a man marrying another man need the womans mat? or would they need another man's mat?
This could be a step to look into to making the marriage more possible in-game i believe(file wise). Unless Agatio could set a gender to "female" even though its male and keep the character male. So the game thinks your female even though you're not.
Then again i am high as hell. And apearently China doesnt believe in Homosexuality. :X
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Confused lol
He meant both of u make alts(female) but copy ur names and add a ' at the end of it. Then u marry the alts so it says above ur head for example Fish''s Wife or Stick''s husband see the extra ' thats what he means but they get married to ur Main toons.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Derrius

Thats too much.. By this bein a copy server and everthing else is tweaked same sex marriage shoulda been too there are more gays les trans that play this more than straights i hope they can make this work alot bisexuals and gay, les on here

Antihero

Gay marriage requires modifying the database. It would requiring every couple to send in a ticket, and Agatio would have to go edit the database. If he started allowing it then he'd be backed up for days, or weeks, with gay couples wanting to get married. You'll have to do what has been previously mentioned: make alts with slightly different names.

Offline kissmekwik

I doubt it would take too much extra work, though I don't know anything about databases etc, and may well be wrong. I know gay marriages are available on another private server, for a price, of course. Perhaps the fee would make the extra work worthwhile and would give people an option they obviously want.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Most men have girl characters now anyway, They find a way to marry like it. But you should make this into a Suggestion BiBoy asking for gay marriages if you want it badly.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
There alreasy was topic about same gender marriage and Agatio was trying to make it available,  but probably it was to hard
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
China doesnt believe in Homosexuality. :X

*looks at the game*
*walks out of this thread.*
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Apearently China doesnt believe in Homosexuality. :X
You sound...mad about that?>_>

aeon27

It'd be cool to have same sex marriage, but I'm not sure how easy it is for Agatio to do that. Would be cool though.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
yeah, would be cool to allow it. but i think they'd have an easier time making male veno's and female barbs

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
you could get aga to change the gender of one of you then change is back. Not sure if he can, but just an idea