Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thanks russians for the fun you bring here.
Alot of people come back just to play against/with you.

Hope some russians will still play here.

Byebye

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
we're not blaming it is the constant practice of the Russian factions, the game quickly bored including ordinary members of the Guild. We came only in order to show Europe that the Russian is stronger, and we showed that
and ofc they came for pvp, which is also received in full for the 3 months
no offence but you lost all mass pks and 10vs10 .. u only could win tws cause lame tactics 10 barbs 20 eps ... tho apollumi managed to break ur tactics .. end up to be base race tw vs you .. which is extremely boring and no challenge with that .. you don't even need def squads cause it's completely useless against ur army of eps and barbs tactics .. not to metnion in mass pks your faction like 40% demon wf. .. ur eas camp def .. and wait for 0 def
so basically you came to show us what is  worst pvp in pw history .. ;) 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
dude joins army to learn how to mass recruit in a virtual game LOL!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Bye Russian was nice to met you guys have fun!

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
ROFL Where are you going Conflate? "We came only in order to show Europe that the Russian is stronger" this is too funny. The only thing you excelled at was TW using a cheese strat that was ultimately beaten in the end. Mass pk? ***ing destroyed. So much so you had to ask for silly air pk so you could use your fly hacks I presume? Or not get wiped so badly even signets wouldn't help? 10v10? Demolished, even with Insanity dcing (and taking the loss btw) and camping def until 0def kills, another cheese strat. So now you claim yourselves champions of EPW?
 It's like playing CS:GO and ONLY doing well at demolition, winning a few rounds and then claiming yourself best CS:GO players)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 
(while using hacks  :)) :)))

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice faction.
I did 1 tw against ur faction, we 50 vs 75,the best part is when i saw 75 players in base and we to defend in vain.
The only way to beat u Russian is to Attack in 80 and survive with Barbs EPs and DD's to support.
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline JohnySins

Good bye, ez 9-1, 2-0, ez europe for us  ;)

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 09:46 pm by WhoThisWhoThat