Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
personally +1 cause i cant stack undine on Lime why should sins get to stack aps debuff :c

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
personally +1 cause i cant stack undine on Lime why should sins get to stack aps debuff :c
Don't ruin sin fam its as good as it is qq

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Don't ruin sin fam its as good as it is qq
breh? Isnt really a hard concept brother Mord. Make it have same effect as Undine Strike, once used you wont have to use again for the debuff till the first stack ends. He didnt suggest removing the debuff or reducing the debuffs time, he just wants it so cant spam it constantly for debuff rather then time it for perma reduced aps.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
not needed

OmegaRa

breh? Isnt really a hard concept brother Mord. Make it have same effect as Undine Strike, once used you wont have to use again for the debuff till the first stack ends. He didnt suggest removing the debuff or reducing the debuffs time, he just wants it so cant spam it constantly for debuff rather then time it for perma reduced aps.
Thanks for actually reading what I'm trying to suggest. I'm not trying to nerf anything but to make playstyles less lazy for those who play the class, and more bearable to those who go against it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
give the sins their 5def levels back and thx

OT : -1 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Thanks for actually reading what I'm trying to suggest. I'm not trying to nerf anything but to make playstyles less lazy for those who play the class, and more bearable to those who go against it.
It is not like youre trying to increase the cd of the skill or anything so wtf lmao? I really dont know why this is a problem for people, especially since most the people that have -1d claim to be good at sin, but will be debatable if take thier ability to just hold f1 down to spam reduce aps endlessly. If thats the case i wanna be able to hold f1 down to spam my Undine debuff so never have to time that shit. :c

OmegaRa

Hopefully this can be taken into consideration by the Developer (s).

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hopefully this can be taken into consideration by the Developer (s).

If you think Agatio will actually in any way edit assassins you're horribly mistaken

OmegaRa

If you think Agatio will actually in any way edit assassins you're horribly mistaken
Thanks to those of you who actually took the time to appropriately reply to my thread. Once again I am in no way asking for a nerf on Life Hunter, I only would like the effect of it to not stack itself. I feel like this would be very beneficial for APS classes to more appropriately keep tact with assassins without having to touch a very used skill.
                                     Please explain to me how what I am saying is a nerf

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please explain to me how what I am saying is a nerf

It's not a nerf, I too want this to happen, but because a thread was made about it, people will see it as a nerf. The sheep of Perfect World shouldn't surprise you. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
He won't edit stuff like this. Too time consuming for a niche 1v1 community when 99% of the other  people don't care.