Epic Perfect World

Boost psy skills

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Gn psy is the only class that uses 1 kind of weapon (sphere)
What is this unfairness ?
My playstyle is so fcked cause of this :(
Everyone realys on black voodoo while al i want is a viable no voodoo psy so you should make a "cast skills" only weapon that has +150 attack lvl so i dont have to switch to black
Old pre 1.5.1 you could go heavy psy and troll sins now its not viable but watch everyone now shit talk me cause he was irrelevant back in 1.3.6 mulilanguage service pw and now the new classes from eclipe are broken
Buff at least spirit phalanx so that i  can resist freeze with fortify and have my own personal ironguard like venos( venos are utter broken need nerf) and red tide so shity 2 spark you should add a 0 water def genie skill so that it becomes similar to mg tempest ty :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
yeah, what he said

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
every class was created with specific ability .. if you add one more ability or take our own ability away .. the class will be completely useless ...
i don't understand if you don't wanna be relay on black vodo ,, then why don't you play other classes such as mg or ea 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

kitty stew

join pk guild

don't pk

why even bother

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Psychics are meant to stay black voodoo 
And switch to white to rain death upon the enemy , if you don't want to you use either black not white then you won't tank/ deal much damage , unless you stay on white with defence weapon, a lot will hate you but that's the essence of a psychic ( Gank when opportune ) tank when necessity arises; camp put simply.
PWI was like that and most other P Servers were like that. 
BUT on my psychic I stay dragon sphere with crit gear and 650 Vit . Hard but fast and good damage.