Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
-1 on thread though
+1 on damage boost
he keeps think im that nonfactor Mitch from tyrants :c is gettin to be a pain in the ass lmao :c

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Give back Magic ring On ea, or give -20 Blessing those who dont have -9 set they're just felt like garbage class or Give  -16 on cross Bow dont need def, 

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
i have 13k (with mag orn.) on my barb with 60 def lvl and mage can 123 me fast as hell if i don't use any reduce dmg skills on my genie of course
they should goes back to good old PW where is:
mage classes or archers was dying easy as hell in close range battle vs (barb, bm, sin), (but if mage classes run they always win) and that was how it is supposed to be, not like now........ that mage classes or archers can easily tank in close range battle and cry here about low def or sth wtf??? bring that "right balance" back here like it is supposed to be, mage classes and archers with sins have to be squishy with DAMAGE. BM have to be dmg dealer also not like now just fkg tank that is using for stun everyone and thats all cuz kill any class with BM is funny BM are not even srs now xD Next babr, the class that was made for being tank not like now that eveyone are tanks wtf, bring back to the barb tittle of the one and only tank (bms and seekers are second after barb)

don't look at my grammar cuz i never was learning english, just from movies a 'lil xD
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2016, 08:04 am by eh?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
i have 13k (with mag orn.) on my barb with 60 def lvl and mage can 123 me fast as hell if i don't use any reduce dmg skills on my genie of course
they should goes back to good old PW where is:
mage classes or archers was dying easy as hell in close range battle vs (barb, bm, sin), (but if mage classes run they always win) and that was how it is supposed to be, not like now........ that mage classes or archers can easily tank in close range battle and cry here about low def or sth wtf??? bring that "right balance" back here like it is supposed to be, mage classes and archers with sins have to be squishy with DAMAGE. BM have to be dmg dealer also not like now just fkg tank that is using for stun everyone and thats all cuz kill any class with BM is funny BM are not even srs now xD Next babr, the class that was made for being tank not like now that eveyone are tanks wtf, bring back to the barb tittle of the one and only tank (bms and seekers are second after barb)

don't look at my grammar cuz i never was learning english, just from movies a 'lil xD
Why are you comparing ea to mg again?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
+ for ct -20 blessings
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Give me more power.. I am currently using 0.34% of my maximum output, without transforming.. Make me stronger

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Give me more power.. I am currently using 0.34% of my maximum output, without transforming.. Make me stronger

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ

You troll! Should have used the Abridged version :P 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

That was only 0.051% of my true power. Very well.. I shall show you what 15% of it looks like..!

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei

Give me Super EA with -9%ct on set and x4 ATK LV bow like Veracity, so i destroy the universe
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
That was only 0.051% of my true power. Very well.. I shall show you what 15% of it looks like..!

lol english voices are so terrible, jap version alot better