Epic Perfect World

Boost assassin OLD skills Damage to make DPH effective

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Damn niga, do you even read, being honest your answer was completely retarded. It's obviously not gonna be done but I will clarify it for you one more time
Idk how make this even more clear than it already is
(Bolt) Suggestion was not made to specifically boost useless skills, NOR to improve sins current DPH damage.. My good Lord knows suggestion was not made to boost DPH damage, no, certainly it was not (/bolt)

Suggestion was just made to Bring OLD DPH style back, Yes, thats right, You all with 5% brain cells missed the point, and that includes you Mr. Owner

Why? Why bring OLD DPH style when you can DPH with PRIMAL skills? WHY?

Simple, New DPH requires 3 skills to play

OLD DPH required TIMING, every skill had its own CD. You had to actually know WHEN and WHEN NOT to cast a SKILL, Timing + Proper skill casting would  create a bug to stack up 2 skill damages into 1 which EQUALS to a hierobug, not overdamage, just a sin using brain

you see the reason now? you now are able to notice why clicking 10 skills is more fun that just pressing Elimination + Life hunter ?

or you still dont see a thing?
Basically all you want is the old skills to do the same damage as elimination xd nothing wrong with that 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Damn niga, do you even read, being honest your answer was completely retarded. It's obviously not gonna be done but I will clarify it for you one more time
Idk how make this even more clear than it already is
(Bolt) Suggestion was not made to specifically boost useless skills, NOR to improve sins current DPH damage.. My good Lord knows suggestion was not made to boost DPH damage, no, certainly it was not (/bolt)

Suggestion was just made to Bring OLD DPH style back, Yes, thats right, You all with 5% brain cells missed the point, and that includes you Mr. Owner

Why? Why bring OLD DPH style when you can DPH with PRIMAL skills? WHY?

Simple, New DPH requires 3 skills to play

OLD DPH required TIMING, every skill had its own CD. You had to actually know WHEN and WHEN NOT to cast a SKILL, Timing + Proper skill casting would  create a bug to stack up 2 skill damages into 1 which EQUALS to a hierobug, not overdamage, just a sin using brain

you see the reason now? you now are able to notice why clicking 10 skills is more fun that just pressing Elimination + Life hunter ?

or you still dont see a thing?
lol ur mad

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
im for the old skills, not for a dmg boost
remove new skills +1
but not boosting dmg
Dude you used to get hierod by my dex genie. My gear offer is still up, whenever you feel like ready

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Basically all you want is the old skills to do the same damage as elimination xd nothing wrong with that
God bless your brain

kitty stew

Damn niga, do you even read, being honest your answer was completely retarded. It's obviously not gonna be done but I will clarify it for you one more time Idk how make this even more clear than it already is (Bolt) Suggestion was not made to specifically boost useless skills, NOR to improve sins current DPH damage.. My good Lord knows suggestion was not made to boost DPH damage, no, certainly it was not (/bolt) Suggestion was just made to Bring OLD DPH style back, Yes, thats right, You all with 5% brain cells missed the point, and that includes you Mr. Owner Why? Why bring OLD DPH style when you can DPH with PRIMAL skills? WHY? Simple, New DPH requires 3 skills to play OLD DPH required TIMING, every skill had its own CD. You had to actually know WHEN and WHEN NOT to cast a SKILL, Timing + Proper skill casting would create a bug to stack up 2 skill damages into 1 which EQUALS to a hierobug, not overdamage, just a sin using brain you see the reason now? you now are able to notice why clicking 10 skills is more fun that just pressing Elimination + Life hunter ? or you still dont see a thing?
"damn niga u iz retarded"

doesn't understand what no means, along with no skill bumps for one class only.. suggests the same shit again as if Agatio is gonna listen this time

great stuff :police:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 without even reading, nerf venos pets, mystic AS, boost wb
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
-1 without even reading, nerf venos pets, mystic AS, boost wb
Remove knockdown, increase occult cd to badge, make tiger form cost chi.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Btw get spark back to what it used to be...9k on buffed EAs lul?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
"damn niga u iz retarded"

doesn't understand what no means, along with no skill bumps for one class only.. suggests the same shit again as if Agatio is gonna listen this time

great stuff :police:
FKER lol be thankful is not gonna happen.
Meaning of Fujin would change to Shame if I had old dph style after hieroing ur ass up within 5 secs no spark needed 3 skills done  

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Remove knockdown, increase occult cd to badge, make tiger form cost chi.
delete all classes except barb also boost arma and make the server perdi again
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.