Epic Perfect World

Boost assassin OLD skills Damage to make DPH effective

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You and the other random sin just git gud

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You'll see a lot of -1 and hateful comments against you because you forget that most of the sins that comment on this thread have had no impact in the old times of EPW. Nearly all of them you would never hear of prior 1.5 times, so it is natural that they would get angry and greatly offended if you proposed a more skill based play style to come into the game.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You'll see a lot of -1 and hateful comments against you because you forget that most of the sins that comment on this thread have had no impact in the old times of EPW. Nearly all of them you would never hear of prior 1.5 times, so it is natural that they would get angry and greatly offended if you proposed a more skill based play style to come into the game.
im for the old skills, not for a dmg boost
remove new skills +1
but not boosting dmg

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Yeah boost again the best cancer class hit 20k dmg in aps and 35k in dph Yeah dude best idea.....  

--'

Offline Areashi

• Banned
im for the old skills, not for a dmg boost
remove new skills +1
but not boosting dmg
why? dph sins are useless in tw/mass pk currently

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Why boost just certain skills of assassin? I am sure that every class has several skills that aren't really useful. They all should be boosted so it would be only fair. But since big portion of skills doesn't have any weapon % based damage included, there's not much that could be done there, I can't just add it by myself.
And considering how troublesome and time-consuming editing skills is, this isn't going to happen.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Why boost just certain skills of assassin? I am sure that every class has several skills that aren't really useful. They all should be boosted so it would be only fair. But since big portion of skills doesn't have any weapon % based damage included, there's not much that could be done there, I can't just add it by myself.
And considering how troublesome and time-consuming editing skills is, this isn't going to happen.

ROFL.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

You completely missed the point, yet everyone will be like ''LOL Agatio just responded, he rekt Jolhans hard''.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
How about nerf Sins aps to 2.86 best idea conisdering their basic atk is enough to kill with 5k crit/ 9k crit gof, (nearly 10k)  and amount of seconds 3-4 secs of 10k hits even if you try to respond on time makes it pointless cause your charm would already been ticked.

Them being able to do that much dmg with just basic attack is enough of sins being over power .-.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline [V]

• Moderated

no comment...
I dont even remember the last time I saw cotd sin, and reason couldn't be anymore obvious, but sure, whatever makes you money

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance

:police:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
When do you see sins in mass pk?  :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
tbh agatio - do something about ea's Frost Splash LuL - Atleast make Ice Prison stats 100%

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 without reading, also boost wb back
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

Damn niga, do you even read, being honest your answer was completely retarded. It's obviously not gonna be done but I will clarify it for you one more time
Idk how make this even more clear than it already is
(Bolt) Suggestion was not made to specifically boost useless skills, NOR to improve sins current DPH damage.. My good Lord knows suggestion was not made to boost DPH damage, no, certainly it was not (/bolt)

Suggestion was just made to Bring OLD DPH style back, Yes, thats right, You all with 5% brain cells missed the point, and that includes you Mr. Owner

Why? Why bring OLD DPH style when you can DPH with PRIMAL skills? WHY?

Simple, New DPH requires 3 skills to play

OLD DPH required TIMING, every skill had its own CD. You had to actually know WHEN and WHEN NOT to cast a SKILL, Timing + Proper skill casting would  create a bug to stack up 2 skill damages into 1 which EQUALS to a hierobug, not overdamage, just a sin using brain

you see the reason now? you now are able to notice why clicking 10 skills is more fun that just pressing Elimination + Life hunter ?

or you still dont see a thing?