Epic Perfect World

Boost assassin OLD skills Damage to make DPH effective

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Hey! well on behalf of Galen (random person) and I (McDaddy)  I have a suggestion for assassins DPH

Since NH came out I found out (and many others) DPH style for sins useless, boring and monotonous. While my suggestion will not make sins OPs (like most of you would think) IT WILL, in fact, make it a more fun-class to play

Old DPH style (Before NH) used to be entertaining, EXCITING and required more brain to play XD

On BEHALF Of all the Assassin DPH lovers in EPW my suggestion for DPH would be

Boost the old Assasssin skills base damage to match the prima skill base damage(the nonprimal ones (I.E. Rib Strike, Twin Strike, Slipstream Strike, Raving Slash etc)

So that you dont make APS op, theres no need to add a blessing or modify COTD and you still allow old assassins to go back to DPH style

you also get ride of the Life-hunter-cooldown problem

and the MOST IMPORTANT THING, you make me love you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PLEASE APPROVEEEEEEEEEEE NEW PRIMAL SKILLS ARE BORING AS HELL TO DPH BUT OLD SKILLS ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes lets boost 8 skills to match 1 skills damage 

lol

cevans1290

this would stop me pressing 3 key and lifehunter killing someone what the fk

joke idgaf

make rib strike do 100k dmg thanks

/ye sure+1

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yes lets boost 8 skills to match 1 skills damage

lol
Use logic lmfao, Is not that hard
We both know that i dont mean to make the skills op, just playable
Dont act like an idiot, is not that hard

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
only if every non viable skill on every class gets boosted

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Use logic lmfao, Is not that hard We both know that i dont mean to make the skills op, just playable Dont act like an idiot, is not that hard

no u               

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
only if every non viable skill on every class gets boosted
Non viable? what are you talking about? Did you ever see the  OLD Dph style compared to the new one? How many DPH Sins do you see / day / week / month?

reason because there are no DPH assassins anymore is because is not RELIABLE, is stupid, Why? cause the spark aps is way more effective
C'mon is a good suggestion, the whole current DPH style right now is worthless. Im not asking to make the skills OP, nor asking to surpass the current PRIMAL skills damage just to match it. in fact my suggestion will remove some benefits that primal skills give to assassins.
1. Life Hunter- you will not be able to use it anymore as rib strike and twin strike are the skills needed to get it, therefore you cannot spam speed reduction
2. Cursed Jail - the spark saving doesnt work with HeadHunt (skill needed to craft Cursed Jail)
3. Elimination - Range immolize + skill casting
as you can see you'd lose benefits primal skills give

My suggestion will only bring skill and excitement to assassin class, besides assassins are not APSing around casting skills............ who the fk does that, oh wait, a dph sin

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
sins can already play dph vs every class but barb, bm, and seeker. you just gotta not suck with it lol. I play dph on my sin all the time

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Boost the old Assasssin skills base damage to match the prima skill base damage(the nonprimal ones (I.E. Rib Strike, Twin Strike, Slipstream Strike, Raving Slash etc)

you also get ride of the Life-hunter-cooldown problem

PLEASE APPROVEEEEEEEEEEE NEW PRIMAL SKILLS ARE BORING AS HELL TO DPH BUT OLD SKILLS ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:
no cd problem for me, you can always use old skills that's up to u lol.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
no cd problem for me, you can always use old skills that's up to u lol.
Umm Brother I mean the amount of times you can cast LifeHunter whitin a few secs............
read it again.............. give it a try.........................................

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 yo bring back classic dph sins

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1 for dmg increase
things r just fine dmg wise

kitty stew