Epic Perfect World

wine for wedding candy bugged?

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
i need to get some wedding candy for r8 gear.
went to the marriage npc and he trades: 1 candy = 2 wines.
got 40 wines from the selling npc for around 8-10 mils
went back to marriage npc, crafted for max candies (with my 40 wines) and all i got back was 5 candies (instead of 20).

i thought i mis-read. so i went to get just two more wines and came back to test it. and there, i got 1 candy for 2 wines. so i'm missing 15 candies.

spoke to gm who said to re-log to fix it. i did. when i came back on, i saw 540 items i mistook for candies so i thanked gm in wc but actually those were perfect stones for my genie, hehe, my bad. still got only 6 candies tho. pls advise, ty :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Simple solution: You're probably drunk.

Offline Soleil

Simple solution: You're probably drunk.

yeah, lol, but no, i didn't drink the wine, honest!
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
To many winegums my friend, Not good for you.

Offline Soleil

ok, kidding aside, is there another way to get wedding candy without crafting it from wines, seeing that one is glitched or either has to be crafted one at a time?

tks for replying but i asked for advice, yourM: can you provide any other than what you already contributed???

:normal-21:   

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
When I crafted my Wedding Candies I didn't had any problems like that. Fastest way is from Wedding Wine, slow way would be to ask everyone who gets married to give you the gift packs they get and hope for some candies from them. Groom and Bride get 10 packs each with the chance to get either candy, wine or wedding money. Make sure not to right click to 'use' the candies or you'll get reputation out of them.

Offline Soleil

i must have messed up at the npc or something, it's all fine now tks for advice all.