Epic Perfect World

Big lags every PK now

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Only got to take this after I died, but at least 4 people in pt (including me) couldn't use any skills at the same time.

Hard to see because I put it on important players only after lag started. Here, everyone is frozen on my screen and nobody is moving.

This is a few seconds later? Suddenly everyone moving, but I'm in the same spot and dead with 7k ping.

A couple of minutes later. People aren't moving for me and I'm loading a skill but my character isn't doing any animations and my ping is 7k.

Can we please stop with all of the ddos crap and work on this problem? Yes, my client is updated with the new server list. This has happened to me at three different pks this week. I even completely disconnected during yesterday's mass pvp after about 3 massive lag spikes similar to these.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
DDOS by apo ofc

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i had this kind of lags at hidden orchid approx 1-2days ago
i was on link 3
i switched to epica1 and i didnt have any since then
idk
Same happened to our pt yesterday during mass pk.. I used simple models and turned effects off  but it barely helped

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I had same problem on epica 3 a month ago, switched to 1 never had it happen again 

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
is der any specific links for USA ppl and EU ppl?
same sht, cancer af, etc

getting it 24/7 tho its worst in mass pk

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Links 1/2 are same just like 3/4 are same, so if you're experiencing issues on 1/2, switch to 3 or 4 and vice versa.
Also, make sure your client is updated. Still nearly 200 connections atm from the link that was replaced 3 weeks ago...

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
i had this kind of lags at hidden orchid approx 1-2days ago
i was on link 3
idk
I've been on link 1 for ages now and this lag is insane. I've been getting it ever since server switched hosts.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I aswel had this issue i PM'd Aga on skype about it was told to patch since i was using old links then i switched and tried all links still having delays last night i had 20k ms delays and i'm sure is not my connection because on other games that are hosted in NA i have like 500 ms at max and from what i see our are in EU.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This game was made in 2005 and has had no optimization improvements since then

Why do you constantly complain about something that Agatio has no control over? Most players are playing on toasters and have the same FPS lags that players with supercomputers have.
This game was made in 2005 and has had no optimization improvements since then

Why do you constantly complain about something that Agatio has no control over? Most players are playing on toasters and have the same FPS lags that players with supercomputers have.
prime example of autistic players that cannot tell the difference between ping spike & fps lag

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
prime example of autistic players that cannot tell the difference between ping spike & fps lag
I never have ping spikes? Get better internet bro!

I never have ping spikes? Get better internet bro!
further proof of autism
pw can be played smoothly on fcking 1mbps with 0 difference if someone upgrades
p.s. 50mbps & a build that costs more than ur life