Epic Perfect World

Poll

*For donaters* Would you prefer the gold straight away to spend, Or waiting hours?

I want mine straight away.
I'd rather wait hours.

Automatic donation system.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
now i gone sound like a retard
 but i dont want it to be to easy. We all know that allot of ppl have a problem with spending to much cash on mmos, and i see some ?!!! ....

1st)off all some comes on private server's for 1 THING .... PK - Right?!!!
we all now that private servers use donation for could keep server >UPPP .... u do a good favor donate for server if u like it ..... right? and if u can't stopp urself from spending to mutch on a game then i would say u need stopp play ! its not ppl's prob .... i dont think vendetta goes bad for and its not like u have to donate here like u do on pwi lol^^ most ppl that donate is to lazy farm for years... Just saying some want just pk lol .. now i dont rly se a prob whit make payments for all and not just some types off payments beside it will be better for aga since its mutch work whit all mails :). and the once who donate dont need wait upp to 12 hours '-'

Offline djdirty_713

a while ago when i first joined the server i was half asleep and didnt realize that it wasnt automatic already. but in some situations like mine, im over seas and cant add my card to my paypal because of my address. some people might be in the same situation and would still have to wait hours or even a week like i did. so it all just depends on the individuals situation to whether the system will work or not. and there will always be those that hate or like it.  :smiley:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i'd rather wait hours has 6 votes? i'd thought there would be more trolls than that :monkey-19:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
i'd rather wait hours has 6 votes? i'd thought there would be more trolls than that :monkey-19:

I made it 7 just so your post would be wrong, trollception?

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
I made it 7 just so your post would be wrong, trollception?

thats ok, i was worried people grew up :monkey-50:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Growing up is boring, life sucks and then you die, might as well have fun  ;D

Offline djdirty_713

lol ive been grown up for a while 8) i just dont see the need in it if not to many peeps donate. but on the other hand im not a GM so i dont see how many actually do or dont. its a good idea none the less. snuppa has a good point too.
just stop playing if u pay to much, :D thats the prob with reg pw and i dont want to see a bunch of rich children here f***ing up for everybody else either. no matter what server im on i just try to have much fun playing as i can.  ;D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea it's  pretty good the way it is. Cashshopping might get you stuff faster but it's by no means unobtainable from pure farming. In the end all it does is make things a bit easier and faster but not so much that its impossible for non-donors. 

The wait.. Yea it would be nice to have it be instant but waiting a few hours isn't that big of a deal. Not for me at least.

Offline djdirty_713

thats exactly my point Eriph. :smiley: as a matter of fact the only thing i think should change is where people go afk at i mean ffs a 15 sec delay in west arch because of all the cats is ridiculous.  :shocked: the forges there should be in every city.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
hope we could have other ways to donate aside from paypal or credit cards. Like donate through mobile networks, western union, etc. etc.  just for players that don't have paypal to be able to support the server. thanks
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dont even understand the point on this topic  :rolleyes:

as far as i know....after you donate if you send the email to Agatio with the required information your donations transfered into cubi wouldnt take more than 10minutes. (exception beeing if Agatio is asleep obviously).

Offline Callisto

not sure if this has been added before, but im too lazy to read all posts o.O

how about a voting App <.<

Sometimes when im at work/and bored, id LOVE to vote... unfortunately opening the page on my cellphone takes ages to open (and im not a very patient person) id totally love an App *.*

Offline Slashyy

this has just realy anoyed me, people these days are so impationt. ago brought us the awsome server and he also has real life to deal with too, so why have him waste time in effect (altho yes i know it would save him time in the future) making this system because u cant wait a lil to get your gold.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i could add that but as i understand Agatio side, i also dont wanna know the server ip and location ;)
so i think thats not happening...sorry :/

(im talking about the voting app on the cellphone)

Offline Callisto

this has just realy anoyed me, people these days are so impationt. ago brought us the awsome server and he also has real life to deal with too, so why have him waste time in effect (altho yes i know it would save him time in the future) making this system because u cant wait a lil to get your gold.

i mentioned that i am actually working the whole day, its not that i cant wait for my gold, its the fact that my breaks are limited <.<

@Evil no worries that was just a random thought i had this morning