Epic Perfect World

EpicPW Apollumi DT When they don't DDOS

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Keep talking trash playing fair we all know what happens.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Offline Abulia

• Beginner
its a game lol
and why did u write about it ?
rofl

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Everytime i see minimap, the more i realize how outnumber were we lol 😢

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Keep talking trash playing fair we all know what happens.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!
nice sylvester stallone qoute , get original
and another thing about the qoute its about LIFE and not EPW get gud

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016, 10:32 pm by Tyroth

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
↑↑↑↑↑↑
Clear examples of the "world being all nasty" but that's none of my business. :police:

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
easy pk we win even outnumbered by 40.
nice vid bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
we are so good omg 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice sylvester stallone qoute , get original
and another thing about the qoute its about LIFE and not EPW get gud

detective skills 10/10

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
detective skills 10/10
he works for the FBI DUDE and they didn't event get why i posted the speach cause is used on the song my god dude this rats xddd

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
detective skills 10/10
i do bodybuilding so yea i know those motivation qoutes and shet lol

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nice video Noki , Iong time u don't make one i guess , missed  them
hugs brother hope you doing weII  :normal-8: :normal-25: :normal-48:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's kind of hilarious really

They had a 20 minute head start, more numbers, and still lost.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Dam thats deep....
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2016, 01:14 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
so easy dt rofl they complain about numbers guys xdddddd
than lose tw 5-0 same numbers (without ddos btw) opss ;D

btw noki ma man u r good nice video :-[

oh hello

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran