Epic Perfect World

Does this Sever work for Windows 8?

Antihero

The fact that you still continue to talk in a dead thread is just showing how sad and pathetic you really are, and try do anything to get that little extra attention you need from your "friends".

and you shut me down?  Maybe in your dream, but a pathetic little kid like yourself will never make me shut up.

Get yourself a life anti, you need one badly.

Do you see what I mean, Mum? Its entertainment value is similar to that of watching someone else's child throw a tantrum and knock all the cereal boxes on the floor at the grocery store. It took him almost an entire day to think of how to respond (and clearly even that wasn't enough time). He tries to pick a fight over something when the only experience he has with it is banging on an external user interface device to form angry sentences and degrade everyone else to compensate for his own insecurities. I find it hilarious, but I know not everyone has the same sense of humor as me.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Like I said, the thread was dead, you failed like u always do,  you fail now as well for not understanding and for keep on trying with ur junk,,
And some of us, just because you don't, do have a life.
tries to pick a fight?  you fighting yourself in trying to come with useless comments, like the one above + all others. You got something wrong going on in your head. the sad part is that you don't know it. you spend to much time over internet and try everything you can to get attention and get someone to like you, you forget about the real life. Just look at yourself. Just sad..
Turn off your computer and go start with trying to go outside your room. 

Antihero

Like I said, the thread was dead, you failed like u always do,  you fail now as well for not understanding and for keep on trying with ur junk,,
And some of us, just because you don't, do have a life.
tries to pick a fight?  you fighting yourself in trying to come with useless comments, like the one above + all others. You got something wrong going on in your head. the sad part is that you don't know it. you spend to much time over internet and try everything you can to get attention and get someone to like you, you forget about the real life. Just look at yourself. Just sad..
Turn off your computer and go start with trying to go outside your room.

I failed? Tell me how you figure that haha. Is it because I state facts, most of which are already commonly known and accepted? Is it because said facts don't coincide with the little fantasy you created for yourself? You seem to enjoy digging a bigger hole for yourself. Let's go back to the beginning of this thread. You didn't hesitate to jump on my case, forming this baseless notion in your twisted mind that I somehow don't know my way around the same line of technology I was using since I was 6. You then threw a temper tantrum when I implied I didn't really want to hear what you had to say. Yet there's something wrong with me. That makes sense. That was sarcasm.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Ok i think the main question of the thread is answered and the other shit is complete offtopic can sum1 please close this thread or it will never end thankyou

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Omg guyz quit fighting like lil dam kids shut ur dam mouths up and move on No one wanna hear ur dam worthless drama on the forums you want drama take it someplace els no one wants to hear drama

P.s i agree with Rosdi on closing this thread T_T or this will turn into a bigger problem if they contue this babyish fights

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin