Epic Perfect World

Does this Sever work for Windows 8?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Ya'll needa reevaluate yourselves and just answer the question that was asked, not add in your own little snide comments or argue about an OS. Everyone likes what they like, leave it at that.

Question has been answered but I'll answer it again, yes. It does.

Love how this comment is so mature like and well said lol <3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Scylla

Nope.

And you gonna pick a useless fight with me over the way I type. Whatev. Live yo life, I'll live mine. You got the message though~

EDIT: @Lolly: Girl you know how I do.<3 Love you bby.

Antihero

No, just over being told what I "needa" do. I realize you weren't talking to me, though, so feel free to overlook that. And I did? Must have missed the memo.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
so have you even tested Windows 8 or just talking from what you've seen on pictures? seeing that u "only heard" about 7 .. so i doubt that u tested 8 if not even 7.... if so that is kinda sad. and you should not judge and talk like that about it if so.. ijs. has nothing to do with her question either.  so keep making your sleepy smiles if u want, but don't comment like that if you don't like the answer you get back from it. ijs.  and yeah.. XP in front of windows 7 or 8.. I don't think you know so much after all xD  ;D
Ah, brand loyalty, shows how easily you can be brainwashed by those shiny things in life.
I'm not saying stop buying products, I love products, but don't think that Windows actually cares about you. To the workers, you're just his sheep.
Anyways, the OS should work, assuming they've updated their server in such ways. But since people are using it now, I'd say, it works just find.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Ah, brand loyalty, shows how easily you can be brainwashed by those shiny things in life.
I'm not saying stop buying products, I love products, but don't think that Windows actually cares about you. To the workers, you're just his sheep.
Anyways, the OS should work, assuming they've updated their server in such ways. But since people are using it now, I'd say, it works just find.

you got serious problem... and you should try that thing called life that u mentioned. what you try to do is just so damn useless and not even needed in this thread, you do all to try get the attention u need from the others right now. email them. talk shit on skype or in game pms if it makes you feel so much better, stop try to show off for them in the forum with the crap.  :-\
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 01:42 pm by Daystalk

Offline Apollo

Alright.

Daystalk, the self proclaimed "nice guy", I have read YOUR replies to several posts. If you are that mature, why not shut up for once and stop telling others to do what you aren't doing. Instead of paying attention to others' faults, pay attention to your own and actually reply in relevance to the post. Let idiots be idiots. As simple as that.

Derp.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Alright.

Daystalk, the self proclaimed "nice guy", I have read YOUR replies to several posts. If you are that mature, why not shut up for once and stop telling others to do what you aren't doing. Instead of paying attention to others' faults, pay attention to your own and actually reply in relevance to the post. Let idiots be idiots. As simple as that.

Derp.

and if you actually can read.. you can see that i answer to the op, you can also see the useless comment from the other person after that. and the others as well about it. you can also see, in the other threads the same thing, but sry to hear that u can't. and r just one of them who wants to jump in with a comment u been working on.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
LMAO...And the drama continues onward over a simple question....This could make a interesting book, NOT!  ( waits for the next idiotic remark )

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
This has now turned to an e-peen thread.

Antihero

and if you actually can read.. you can see that i answer to the op, you can also see the useless comment from the other person after that. and the others as well about it. you can also see, in the other threads the same thing, but sry to hear that u can't. and r just one of them who wants to jump in with a comment u been working on.

And how are you any different than anyone else?

Offline Apollo

And how are you any different than anyone else?
This.
Exactly my point...Daystalk, you are clearly trying to show how oh-so-mature you are. As I said earlier, let idiots be idiots. If you were actually mature, you would stop replying to idiotic comments and replies. Keep in mind that I have already in both my posts said that the earlier posts were not necessarily relevant or smart. I was simply saying this: shut up for once.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
You're enough of an idiot to reply to make her say more, If you'd have stopped - She'd have stopped, But hey let's just carry it on, Troll thread is troll.

Antihero

You're enough of an idiot to reply to make her say more, If you'd have stopped - She'd have stopped, But hey let's just carry it on, Troll thread is troll.

It's a he (though the constant PMSing makes me question that). And he stopped after I shut him down, though he returned after he believed I was gone. I will admit that it would be easier to just stop posting, as then he'd have nothing to which he could reply with his hypocritical delusions, but it's more entertaining this way. It doesn't make someone an idiot to want to illicit such responses as his.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
The fact that you still continue to talk in a dead thread is just showing how sad and pathetic you really are, and try do anything to get that little extra attention you need from your "friends".

and you shut me down?  Maybe in your dream, but a pathetic little kid like yourself will never make me shut up.

Get yourself a life anti, you need one badly.