Epic Perfect World

Disconnections

Golden

I came to the point where I started having too many disconnections. Disconnections used to be so rare for me but now I can barely login anymore.

Territory Wars, instances, PK anything that comes through your mind causes me and people I PK with to crash 24/7. People randomly disconnecting during PK, I also now found myself to log less now because of this problem. I seriously won't say much because the problem is faced by everyone.
I'm fine with the 300-500ms, since that's what I've always gotten. After the host change though, I've been getting ping spikes as well (that last 5-10s) 24/7 and it makes RPK cancer as ***.

inb4moreDDoSjokeseventhoughserioustopic

Golden

I'm fine with the 300-500ms, since that's what I've always gotten. After the host change though, I've been getting ping spikes as well (that last 5-10s) 24/7 and it makes RPK cancer as ***.

inb4moreDDoSjokeseventhoughserioustopic
Lag spikes, delays started happening more often after the host change. I would be more considered in the fact that the game is unplayable anymore. 1v1s, merchanting, trading, etc. are all painful now because the delay is so long that you can't multitask. It just denies the moment of thinking and tires the brain. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Make sure your client is fully updated. There was server list update over 2 weeks ago for the new links #3 and #4, but a lot of people haven't done it yet, because they start the client directly, instead of through patcher.
After that the connection should be flawless from our end.