Epic Perfect World

ThaCLICK VS ARTOFWAR TWTWTWTWTWTW

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u lost
we all saw 1 week ago what happens in true GvG TW.... its ok... its so funny to see how desperate u guys are for TW wins since u get fcked by russia AND tyrants now :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
dont you mean apollumi alts vs AoW cause there is more Apo alts in TW than actual TC ppl
yeap 40 apo alts 1 tc (me)

Offline Kia

we all saw 1 week ago what happens in true GvG TW.... its ok... its so funny to see how desperate u guys are for TW wins since u get fcked by russia AND tyrants now :normal-2:

You disappoint me a lot by bringing matters into this thread that have nothing to do with it. There was a time when i actually thought you would be better than that. I get that you don't like the fact that we are trying to pass our knowledge about TW and PvP over to others but there is no need to be so overly emotional over it. From what i saw i can say that i am very proud of my fellow clickies. All of them did their best and they deserve respect for it - just as much as we are paying our respect to the opponent for giving us a good fight.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You disappoint me a lot by bringing matters into this thread that have nothing to do with it. There was a time when i actually thought you would be better than that. I get that you don't like the fact that we are trying to pass our knowledge about TW and PvP  (enlarged it cause you're old so you may not see it if it were small letters) over to others but there is no need to be so overly emotional over it. From what i saw i can say that i am very proud of my fellow clickies. All of them did their best and they deserve respect for it - just as much as we are paying our respect to the opponent for giving us a good fight.
You don't have any.

Offline Kia

You don't have any.
Seeya in TW next weekend.

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
dont you mean apollumi alts vs AoW cause there is more Apo alts in TW than actual TC ppl
u lost

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
but you have tyrant alt and ae?

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
You don't have any.
i second that.... when did apofex had a tw last time that wasnt "full push mid" or "10+ep for 4catabarbs" tactics? no matter if they won or lost....

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Man u are sush desperate wanna talk about the alt tyrants in AOW in it also just stfu already we all know u need attention Zzzz bye see u all next week  ;)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Man u are sush desperate wanna talk about the alt tyrants in AOW in it also just stfu already we all know u need attention Zzzz bye see u all next week  ;)
until saturday i didnt even know AoW had tyrants alts....

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
ye dude suspicious especially how tyrant alt in aow are mostly ex-warning 

Offline Kia

Sad to see what a sore loser you are. I thought you were better than that.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Sad to see what a sore loser you are. I thought you were better than that.
you sound mad... i wonder why :normal-2: maybe cause you are a winnerteamjoiner and lost more TWs this weekend than i did :normal-2:

Offline Kia

you sound mad... i wonder why :normal-2: maybe cause you are a winnerteamjoiner and lost more TWs this weekend than i did :normal-2:
I am not mad, i was actually a little upset over the fact that you are simply not the person i once knew anymore. A bit of a shame but it happens.