Epic Perfect World

TT-Nirvana G15 GoF Vs Nirvana G18 "as requested"

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Hello guys
It is 2x so i decided to make a pair of TT-Nirvana G15 daggers just for the fun of it , and i wanted GoF on them ,
Now to the fun part the top damage from the TT-Nirvana dagger are higher then the damage on the Nirvana g18 daggers i have and some ppl didn't believe that so here is a screen shoot ,  :smiley:

G15 daggers (no stones)

G18

ohh and marry Christmas guys  :-*

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I think you got something mistaken.
Dragon Dagger are also g18, SO are the R8 Dagger and i bet most people ment the R8 Dagger which have also GoF or can have

Edit : Aww shit, didnt read title. Noobs who thought that.
But anyways ... who plays with those weps? Dragon or R8 pls

Offline Slashyy

I think you got something mistaken.
Dragon Dagger are also g18, SO are the R8 Dagger and i bet most people ment the R8 Dagger which have also GoF or can have

Edit : Aww shit, didnt read title. Noobs who thought that.
But anyways ... who plays with those weps? Dragon or R8 pls

............... read what she put ..... she made them for fun

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

............... read what she put ..... she made them for fun

Sure she did, but i ment for endgame. For fun you can do everythign you want.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
This has to be the worst thing ever, Would you really switch to G15 daggers for a 40%(Not sure on the rate) chance to hit 10k higher?
Not to mention G15 might have been a high end zerk-crit while G18 might have done low end, so this does not really prove anything about the G15 being stronger because of GoF.

Offline Jynn

Are you ***in' ignorant, YourMum? It was done for FUN. If the OP enjoyed doing what he/she did, then *** you for saying it's "the worst thing ever." -sigh- Some members of this community are trash.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
For fun, Does not mean his statistics are correct which doesn't prove anything about them being the highest damage.
"Now to the fun part the top damage from the TT-Nirvana dagger are higher then the damage on the Nirvana g18 daggers i have and some ppl didn't believe that so here is a screen shoot "
Just because he/she hit 10k more, Does not mean they're higher as you go by DPH/DPS.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 09:06 pm by YourMum

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
For fun, Does not mean his statistics are correct which doesn't prove anything about them being the highest damage. Without
"Now to the fun part the top damage from the TT-Nirvana dagger are higher then the damage on the Nirvana g18 daggers i have and some ppl didn't believe that so here is a screen shoot "
Just because he/she hit 10k more, Does not mean they're higher as you go by DPH/DPS.

lol just say i was right and you where wrong, the top damage G15 with Gof is higher then Nirvana G18,  :smiley:
, and for the record i never gone use those daggers again  :smiley:
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 08:58 pm by Nerlda