• Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
That's great btw:

this was last TW we lost guys

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
cuz there in ur base are around 120-140 easly and outsidte there are like none? sh.it like that happens in every mass pk lately ? idk why u guyz qq now like urs the only ones that have to deal with it

again if this supposedly happens all the time why have none of the previous tw videos looked like this

also people still thinking dcing at beginning is same as ddos LOOOOL

and also people saying it's lag and happens all the time when none of maxy's videos ever look like this

solid

zirkon

you're funny
she is very funny lol

most of their own members know what they did tho lol
but anyways we know that none of the gms or agatio will do anything about it so 
what the hell

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
again if this supposedly happens all the time why have none of the previous tw videos looked like this

also people still thinking dcing at beginning is same as ddos LOOOOL
Our guild was split in the last 4 TWs tho?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
I don't quite understand how this is ddos. You lag in game and someone sounds like a robot on discord, but don't actually d/c until when it was almost over. When you are ddos'ed, doesn't everything disconnect instantly and not slowly over a few minutes?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I don't quite understand how this is ddos. You lag in game and someone sounds like a robot on discord, but don't actually d/c until when it was almost over. When you are ddos'ed, doesn't everything disconnect instantly and not slowly over a few minutes?
nope but depends on person      

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
That's a ddos?......you have clearly never been ddos'd before.....You could have at least ask Domgrath how to fake it cuz him and me were really ddos'd during TWs against Artifex.  There is no lag, you go offline directly, and you are offline on vent and discord.  And look at the point where you were "ddos" at a point in the tw where we already knew we were winning.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

naw you can just lag really heavily for a while, you don't always dc right away

ik this cos I was ddos'd long ago and didn't even realize that's what it was until the school shut down my internet because it was making everyone lag, then I had to go talk with the tech guys and a representative from the isp provider and they told me what it was

zirkon

there are few ways u can get ddosed it can fully crash ur net and not make u log back on
and u can weaken the net in another way 

example
Ping of Death
A ping of death ("POD") attack involves the attacker sending multiple malformed or malicious pings to a computer. The maximum packet length of an IP packet (including header) is 65,535 bytes. However, the Data Link Layer usually poses limits to the maximum frame size - for example 1500 bytes over an Ethernet network. In this case, a large IP packet is split across multiple IP packets (known as fragments), and the recipient host reassembles the IP fragments into the complete packet. In a Ping of Death scenario, following malicious manipulation of fragment content, the recipient ends up with an IP packet which is larger than 65,535 bytes when reassembled. This can overflow memory buffers allocated for the packet, causing denial of service for legitimate packets.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
she is very funny lol

what the hell
Ye dude, almost as funny as your members cropping screenshots because they're so desperate to make Tyrants look as serious as you guys.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
she is very funny lol

what the hell
Tell me why we didn't do it earlier then? We didn't TW for like a month or so, we could have just ddosd to win by your logic

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
cya next week : )

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Ye dude, almost as funny as your members cropping screenshots because they're so desperate to make Tyrants look as serious as you guys.
How can you guys call other people serious and desperate when you have to resort to ddos'ing and fly hacking to win tw? Like do you guy actually believe you won this TW legit?!
Even the russians don't tryhard this much dude...

Tell me why we didn't do it earlier then? We didn't TW for like a month or so, we could have just ddosd to win by your logic
Because you actually thought you guys could win without cheating I guess. LOL

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
there can be many answers to that question lmao, now why would we tw u again if we gonna get ddos again LMAO
cya next week : )
nah we are going to fake bid every single land untill issue is fixed : )

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy