Here we go again with impersonations.Impersonating my wife again

Offline Strong

Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Offline Strong

Offline Strong

Offline Strong

This is getting ridiculous now twice in 2 weeks and i know they keep changing their dang ips but here you go.

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
I'm getting REAL tired of this,I thought the GM's fixed this problem.This player was STUPID enough to try this crap with my own husband.There is ONLY one way my name is spelt and there will only ever be ONE VampireQueen.Stop trying this crap.VAMPIRES members all know VampireKing and myself would NEVER ask for their account info so they will NOT give out that info to anyone with a name similair to mine.Find another freaking hobby ya loser.Pardon me but this trick is getting old quick.The first one was VampeirQueen and this morning there is now one VampreiQueen
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You should just...take all the possibilities off by making lvl 1 alts with every posible ''name'' these turds think they can impersonate. :police:
I can't wait for an ''Areaaaaaaashiiiiieee'' scammer for me to troll :)) :))

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
lol seriously, what is the point of scamming on a private server....everything is easy enough to get -_-
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
lol seriously, what is the point of scamming on a private server....everything is easy enough to get -_-

I couldn't agree more.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

I couldn't agree more.
Duh, they're bored.