Epic Perfect World

Show Your Gameplay!

Offline kosoMak

• Unique
  • Characters: Small
  • Faction: ThaClick
Good Day everyone.. 

Every time I watch those video in DT, Mass Pk, Nw, etc etc..Most of them are showing that thy kill a lot, but they never put in there video when they got rekt like +9999 times.. why hide? :D 
Don't underestimate me:)

Online ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nobody wants to watch someone dying and resurrecting every 2 seconds (imo)

Plus most of the hour+ long PK's are boring as sin for the people playing in them, so the shortened, condensed 7 or so minute videos only show the highlights that don't want to make you fall asleep while watching them. As the same with many 1v1 videos.

Offline Xenocide

• World Chat Drama Master
  • Characters: Xenocide / Expertise / Illumi
cough cough Mord cough cough 
~Jk

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Underestimated.
  • Characters: MokoLoko
~Jk
Cough cough chris vs meep cough cough
People always change, but the memories don't.

Offline Galen

The thread title...so misleading.

I also don't quite understand why this is in the trade section...
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline FMP

• House Tyrant #1
I rarely cut deaths from my videos,  used to die alot before never rly cared enough to cut em, I think shotim doesn't cut his deaths too.
Holding 1st & 2nd place MGs tournament

Disbander of Artifex + Agatio

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
  • Faction: Team69
Good Day everyone..

Every time I watch those video in DT, Mass Pk, Nw, etc etc..Most of them are showing that thy kill a lot, but they never put in there video when they got rekt like +9999 times.. why hide? :D
I did
On this video u can see how EA and EP (no script) can survive in 2 v 3 against best player in server like Maxime,Allimentatie(Pot buff+script) and 1337.
This is crazy, in fact, i died sometimes.

I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here!

Offline kosoMak

• Unique
  • Characters: Small
  • Faction: ThaClick
Yea most of them think they are good.. like 0deaths.. cmon, even it short or long video.. show wats real,not only killing ppl, those ppl shown there video with deaths is more appreciated than short with 10000+ kills..
Don't underestimate me:)

Offline Tyroth McGregor

• Moderated
  • The Notorious
  • yes ik i am a dick u pussy
  • Characters: Tyroth Mcgregor
  • Faction: Slim Shady
Nobody wants to watch someone dying and resurrecting every 2 seconds (imo)

Plus most of the hour+ long PK's are boring as sin for the people playing in them, so the shortened, condensed 7 or so minute videos only show the highlights that don't want to make you fall asleep while watching them. As the same with many 1v1 videos.
my vids are like 4-10 mins i still show my deaths no excuses  :-\
~Jk
cough cough watch vids insted of putting '' good vid '' then talk cough cough 
~jk

my timing will beat your speed.
my presicion beats your power.
-------------------------------------------
Zzzzzzz 60% warning lvl ( cannot post )
OMG GM HE POSTED SOME TT PLS MUTE HIM OR REMOVE HIM QQ, little fagget ur in the pk game play the pk game i make the fkn rules little tiny midget and if u can't stand my sh!t then dont provoke me or QQ afterwards fucktard.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Some tips to people that cant stand people like me ( cold blooded 0 emotions and 0 mercy.
Tip 1: stop trolling poking or provoking us cuz u will be fkt
tip 2 : challange us oke good do it but dont QQ afterwards if u lose something.
Tip 3 : goes to tip 1 IF u still provoke us dont get shocked when we wanna fk ur entire clan / so called family.
tip 4 : PLS feed us

Online Arashiwf

• [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • [Only VIP EPW forum users can see this text]
  • Characters: Best tracer but lucio main LUL
  • Faction: Tier 3 Apollumi
Lmao. They're videos to show how to PK, not how to die. 
[22:22:51] Erelim: as clearly posted a few times now, you can like everyone else, see how many views somoene has
[22:22:53] Marko: 300 views
[22:22:54] Marko: 115 likes
[22:22:56] Marko: 6000 views
[22:22:57] Marko: 115 likes
[22:23:06] Marko: unexplained
[22:23:25] Mark: only 9 subs actually got registered
[22:23:28] Mark: as actual humans
[22:23:46] Mark: and only 1.5k views
[22:24:01] Erelim: clearly still expecting answers without giving them
[22:24:03] Mark: ''views the last 30 days''
[22:24:08] Mark: - 1.5k
[22:24:17] Marko: he just gave you
[22:24:17] Mark: your last vid was 4 days ago and alrdy got 6k views
[22:24:19] Mark: amazing right
[22:24:19] Marko: your answer
[22:24:40] Erelim: a ss of me instead of my gf?
[22:24:48] Mark: we're talking about you?

dumbfuck

Offline UchMadara

• Kismet
  • Characters: UchMadara, Angelically
  • Faction: Augustine
think by urself and find the solution  :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-19: :normal-20: :normal-20:

• ファック・オフ
  • Faction: Artifuck
Yea most of them think they are good.. like 0deaths.. cmon, even it short or long video.. show wats real,not only killing ppl, those ppl shown there video with deaths is more appreciated than short with 10000+ kills..
Example :  Imagine if people had to post a 3hr mass pk vid vs 2-3 guilds backstabbing and constantly dying  because of the massive AA that person gets/0def all the way.
How could you be this stupid lmao, the purpose of the short and cut videos are to show the PoV from the enemy/allies, not to show the so called gameplay
If you don't like the pk vids people posting, why don't you show us how it has to be done?

Offline Damage

• gosu
  • Faction: Apollumi
Example :  Imagine if people had to post a 3hr mass pk vid vs 2-3 guilds backstabbing and constantly dying  because of the massive AA that person gets/0def all the way.
How could you be this stupid lmao, the purpose of the short and cut videos are to show the PoV from the enemy/allies, not to show the so called gameplay
If you don't like the pk vids people posting, why don't you show us how it has to be done?
Or like the aerial pk we had vs Conflate, 99% of video duration would be puffbirds :normal-2:

• ファック・オフ
  • Faction: Artifuck
Or like the aerial pk we had vs Conflate, 99% of video duration would be puffbirds :normal-2:
Exactly what I was saying, though this is a good example LOL (boo-hoo) 
But I wasn't referring to only Apollumi, I was including all guilds that mass pk tho
And tbh Conflate people got bewitched a lot either (ask Kasai, he knows better) LOL 

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Game Master
  • nerd
Rather than deaths, less boring pk would be fun to see. I never watch mass pk videos anymore because it feels like its just the same thing everytime. Kensei's video was much more entertaining in my opinion. Things like 0 def compilations would even be more entertaining than all mass pk. :(

#BringBackRPKVideos #MakeEPWGreatAgain