Epic Perfect World

Remove Spirit of Defense Pills

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think that overall this would improve the PvP experience.

Spirit of Defense pills in my opinion ruin most of the RPK that the server has, and because of how easy they are to obtain, it's very hard not to see everyone who's running around outside of SZ with these pills on making the players significantly harder to kill.

Before patch 162, I wouldn't have even thought of this because of how beneficial scripting was and how the pills were more of a leisure and not a necessity, however it seems that after this patch it's very hard to see someone out of SZ who isn't using one of these, and for a lot of reasons that's pretty lame.

Not only does it a require you to either use one of these pills yourselves, but also go out of your way to purge these players. (And then they can just use another one)

Obviously SoD has it's benefits in some PK situations, however I don't think it would be that much of a big deal if these were removed ultimately.

Before you say "People can just make buff alts". Sure, and that's more practical. Not many people actually put forth the effort to make 5 buff toons, even if it seems "easy to do", many people are way too laZy for this.

Let's remove Spirit of Defense and go back to a time where people actually had to rely on their own classes ability and not the buffs of every other class in the game to be successful.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome, this was just a thought of mine and I'd like for no flaming to come from it.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 02:32 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
game is dead 
this thread was made right after he got heiro'd with buff pill on vs another mg with buff pill on

you'll only die quicker without it but +1 bcuz i am tryhard enough to make buff alts

maybe even -quality bait- ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

p.s. won bet that u wud make cry thread, just wrong topic ; (
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 03:21 am by asdfz

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Nah without script its become a necessity especially during RPK where you're generally going against more than two people at a time. 

Very few classes can tank more than 2/3 people at once self buffed whilst also surviving and proving support to your squad, hence the buff pills. Self buffed you'd just see sins/eas camping you from stealth and with this patch you can die before sins even appear from stealth cause all the previous patch did was implement heiros into the game again.  

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
-1 rofl D: i dont even use cus always get purged but still ppl like it so yea 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Even tho i agree with you in some parts i would not want them removed. Maybe a bit harder to obtain? Or removed from Gods Giving exchange option, in order to people have to stricly farm for them like it was before, idk.

I'm gonna say an example of why i myself don't want them removed, earlier today we were pking against the china/asian alliance, and we had something like 3 and half pt's againt the maybe 5 of them ? We had literaly 0 barbs and maybe 1 WR. My Pt had none anyways. So i kept using buff pills everytime i eitehr died/got purged. And it was honestly handy. (Note this is not an RPK i'm talking about a way bigger scale PK we can consider it mass pk tbh ).

So yeah , even tho you do have a good point (the rpk part) i think entirely removing them wouldn't be overall beneficial to the game.
Just my 2cents
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Even tho i agree with you in some parts i would not want them removed. Maybe a bit harder to obtain? Or removed from Gods Giving exchange option, in order to people have to stricly farm for them like it was before, idk.

I'm gonna say an example of why i myself don't want them removed, earlier today we were pking against the china/asian alliance, and we had something like 3 and half pt's againt the maybe 5 of them ? We had literaly 0 barbs and maybe 1 WR. My Pt had none anyways. So i kept using buff pills everytime i eitehr died/got purged. And it was honestly handy. (Note this is not an RPK i'm talking about a way bigger scale PK we can consider it mass pk tbh ).

So yeah , even tho you do have a good point (the rpk part) i think entirely removing them wouldn't be overall beneficial to the game.
Just my 2cents
go to sleep its like 6 am you ***ing loser
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
go to sleep its like 6 am you ***ing loser
nig it's same time for you ? ? ? ? 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Would be yet another nerf to EA, who get heiro'd without them.  :'(
Granted, the nerfs to EAs were necessary, but the game is fine with these pots in it.

P.S. Yes, I'm being biased.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
nig it's same time for you ? ? ? ?
I just woke up fam 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If they're going to exist, I'd rather them be easier to obtain tbh. We lazy.
I'm basically 40

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Tbh doesn't even matter. There'll always be something. Remove sod and people go back to buff alts or constantly go to base. Itll strike bigger pks with incomplete buffer squads too. Rpk simply is this way now, deal with it and adapt.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
Dont remove them plz :'(

kitty stew

nvm forum ate my post

nvm again apparently was on the previous page mod can delete this post
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 03:25 am by kitty stew