Epic Perfect World

Will eclipse patch bring something new to current classes?

Offline Galen

Vs any other class you'd be right. But the duskblade passive FORCES you to be pretty much up their ass to do any real significinat damage unless you're a mystic that has perfect lock combo. Then feel free to cast from as far as you please.
blood of the nightshade:
Reduce damage taken from ranged skills by up to 45.3% from 8meters and further. The further the attacker is, the more damage will be reduced.

○Demon: Increases critical chance by 1%.
●Sage: Increases maximum reduction to 46.9%.
and this also stacks with their party buff Moon chant
Type-----------Party Blessing.
Chan-----------0.1s
Cast------------1.1s
CD--------------3.0s 
Chi gain-------20

Invoke a lunar blessing on your allies, lowering the critical damage taken by 45%, and increasing their skill damage to non-player targets by 15%, for 30 minutes.

This effect ends if you change instances.

○Demon: Raises your attack level by 15 for 15 seconds.
●Sage: 25% chance to gain 1 spark.
Ps all of this is on the pw forums :normal-24:
Gotcha. It's weird. When Eclipse patch first started up, everyone was speculating that stormbringers would be game changing and duskblades would be left in the dust. From what I've seen, duskblades are just as OP, if not more. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.
Gotcha. It's weird. When Eclipse patch first started up, everyone was speculating that stormbringers would be game changing and duskblades would be left in the dust. From what I've seen, duskblades are just as OP, if not more.
Yep. Personally i'd rather have a dusk in pt than a Storm just for their party buff alone. Not to mention that the dusk can copy the AOE reel in kill from enemy or friendly storms anyway :-\

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
The party buff increases PvE damage and reduces auto attack damage if i'm not missing anything. How's that op? Duskblade will be pretty good in a CC squad, broken vs caster classes and will suck against good sins/barbs/seekers

played it for a few hours now, if you master the rotation you can stunlock for years

The party buff increases PvE damage and reduces auto attack damage if i'm not missing anything. How's that op? Duskblade will be pretty good in a CC squad, broken vs caster classes and will suck against good sins/barbs/seekers

played it for a few hours now, if you master the rotation you can stunlock for years
You're mixing up the classes. The Sb squad buff reduces auto atk dmg by 22%.
You don't call cutting any crit dmg received by any skill/auto atk almost in half op?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
You're mixing up the classes. The Sb squad buff reduces auto atk dmg by 22%.
You don't call cutting any crit dmg received by any skill/auto atk almost in half op?
Oh mixed them up, trying to get used to all new skills lmao
That is indeed kinda OP, let's see how it turns out. Finally a LA melee class that's viable in mass PK tho  :police:

Rip aps EAs, buff from sb + buff from db = gameover for you
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 10:28 pm by Teru

Oh mixed them up, trying to get used to all new skills lmao
That is indeed kinda OP, let's see how it turns out. Finally a LA melee class that's viable in mass PK tho  :police:

Rip aps EAs, buff from sb + buff from db = gameover for you
Lol
Exactly why they gave the DB that unpurgeable pt buff+passive. They lack the range of a EA and the tidal of a sin. This is the result
Well I wont lie and say I'm weeping over EAs  finally getting shafted.
At least the Sb auto atk reduction buff can be purged :normal-1:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Lol
Exactly why they gave the DB that unpurgeable pt buff+passive. They lack the range of a EA and the tidal of a sin. This is the result
Well I wont lie and say I'm weeping over EAs  finally getting shafted.
At least the Sb auto atk reduction buff can be purged :normal-1:
Don't they have a range skill and like 300% pdef on reaper form + def for whole pt, SB will be really good in mass too

Don't they have a range skill and like 300% pdef on reaper form + def for whole pt, SB will be really good in mass too
Duskblade reaper form is increase atk rate by 20% and reduces damage from ranged atacks by 40% (which also stacks with their passive and squad buff)
the 300% thing is for the Sb which they can be knocked out of by bewitch like a barb can... but yea like I said before. Storms are the mass pk class nothing in their skills really screams "Good 1v1er" but almost everything they have gives them a leg up in mass.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Duskblade reaper form is increase atk rate by 20% and reduces damage from ranged atacks by 40% (which also stacks with their passive and squad buff)
the 300% thing is for the Sb which they can be knocked out of by bewitch like a barb can... but yea like I said before. Storms are the mass pk class nothing in their skills really screams "Good 1v1er" but almost everything they have gives them a leg up in mass.
I meant Storm

I meant Storm
Ahh ok. Must of worked your sentence out in my head wrong.

Offline Galen

Finally a LA melee class that's viable in mass PK tho  :police:
Considering that LA melee class wasn't even a thing until sins, and their sole manifestation since then has been sins...yeah, pretty exciting.

It's surprising that the least tanky classes which hit up close are consistently turning out to be the game breakers. It seems counterintuitive. But then again, this is only the second time, and any two points form a line.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
I hope this new patch will bring new player's.God only know's they are needed here.  :rolleyes:
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋