Epic Perfect World

Will eclipse patch bring something new to current classes?

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I never played it on official.

I know it has the housing system wich we probaly wont get

And the 2 new classes and most likely its starting area.

Will it bring any new skills or anything to existing classes on EPW?
Lol i fak you

Opulence

Idk I think those new skills for the other classes are from a later patch. These are the patch notes I could find from the release 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
No we're getting the warfront one I think. Last update before elysium

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Don't add Elysium update plz 

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
I want to own a house in EPW  O:-) 8)
Yes it did. All previous classes have to now find counters for a new race :))

OmegaRa

Yes it did. All previous classes have to now find counters for a new race :))
Not really. Stormbringer is similar to a mobile mystic with less annoying AoE SS just a little more walking. You anti-stun and save the paralyze effect, you'll be fine.
Duskblade? Fortify once and you break the chain, dex  genie and you render them practically useless, similar to BM, just squishier.

OmegaRa

Look at this video - 

By the looks of it you can tell this class is a Chain-Skill command class that relies on being annoying, and if they can't do shit they eith A. Go into Reaper form where they can't be targeted or take damage, or B. Stealth for a short amount of time. The paralyzes seem to be short, but if this class were to be a heavy damaging APS Class over a DPH Class then it may become an issue.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 02:45 pm by Omega

OmegaRa

This one on the other hand:

The Stormbringer is also a lock-type of class, but to a much lesser degree. The DoT Skills it has seem threatening, but might not be up to far with the damage and defenses there are on EPW. On top of that, the DoT Paralyze looks to be a big menace, but besides the skill-movement it doesn't seem like this class has much more of a different kit from a Psychic-Veno-Mystic mix, without many of the perks from all three classes.
I saw a skill he constantly used that gave him 2 or 3 sparks, so I am bound to believe this class is very chi-reliant. I wonder if it can be casted on friendly targets?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Look at this video -

By the looks of it you can tell this class is a Chain-Skill command class that relies on being annoying, and if they can't do shit they eith A. Go into Reaper form where they can't be targeted or take damage, or B. Stealth for a short amount of time. The paralyzes seem to be short, but if this class were to be a heavy damaging APS Class over a DPH Class then it may become an issue.
The para skills are short so you can't APS between them but demon ones have a 7s stun which would be a problem with APS. I hope they don't add a lot of interval on it's R8 since it's supposed to be played as a combo class lol

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
The Storm bringer is awesome to play!  :P
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Galen

Look at this video -
Why is that stormbringer standing still the whole time? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the class?
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.
This one on the other hand:

The Stormbringer is also a lock-type of class, but to a much lesser degree. The DoT Skills it has seem threatening, but might not be up to far with the damage and defenses there are on EPW. On top of that, the DoT Paralyze looks to be a big menace, but besides the skill-movement it doesn't seem like this class has much more of a different kit from a Psychic-Veno-Mystic mix, without many of the perks from all three classes.
I saw a skill he constantly used that gave him 2 or 3 sparks, so I am bound to believe this class is very chi-reliant. I wonder if it can be casted on friendly targets?
dot paralyse last 9 seconds and only actually paralyses for 1 second every 3 seconds. Its mostly a last ditch effort to stop someone from kiting.  In NW it'll be an annoyance at best and hardly noticeable in TW as its already filled with stuns :'(
The skill is called Perilunar Call (AEU) - Empowers you for 20 seconds, restoring 400 chi . Has a 180sec cd and no it can't be casts on others. It also cannot be purged.

Not really. Stormbringer is similar to a mobile mystic with less annoying AoE SS just a little more walking. You anti-stun and save the paralyze effect, you'll be fine.
Duskblade? Fortify once and you break the chain, dex  genie and you render them practically useless, similar to BM, just squishier.
We'll see. The majority of people on the fourms i've read said that Storm hit harder than wizards and are more tanky than a barb in reaper form. I dobut the latter will be true here but anyways...

If you're a HA yes but you try that on a arcane class. dusks are annoying little things than output more dmg than sins at a faster rate even with primal dph skills. Add that to their major debuffs and no fight vs a dusks thats even half assed versed in their skills will be easy. Give it a little time and watch the qq/nef threads roll in. Not to mention their passive/self(squad)buff is probably the best the game has to offer period.
Why is that stormbringer standing still the whole time? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the class?
Vs any other class you'd be right. But the duskblade passive FORCES you to be pretty much up their ass to do any real significinat damage unless you're a mystic that has perfect lock combo. Then feel free to cast from as far as you please.
blood of the nightshade:
Reduce damage taken from ranged skills by up to 45.3% from 8meters and further. The further the attacker is, the more damage will be reduced.

○Demon: Increases critical chance by 1%.
●Sage: Increases maximum reduction to 46.9%.
and this also stacks with their party buff Moon chant
Type-----------Party Blessing.
Chan-----------0.1s
Cast------------1.1s
CD--------------3.0s 
Chi gain-------20

Invoke a lunar blessing on your allies, lowering the critical damage taken by 45%, and increasing their skill damage to non-player targets by 15%, for 30 minutes.

This effect ends if you change instances.

○Demon: Raises your attack level by 15 for 15 seconds.
●Sage: 25% chance to gain 1 spark.
Ps all of this is on the pw forums :normal-24: