Epic Perfect World

Dragon scale

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok so as we all know it takes 3000obc to make a Ds now, But the drop rate was halved so its the same effort as the 6000 at 2x rate.
People who farmed 6000 before that, could save it and make 2 ds, which i did, and sold them. But as we all know not every single player on this game has common sense, so a lot of players just think ds price should be half the price, and give u sht offers. All im asking is for you guys to just change the rate to 2per crystal and make it 6000 again, it reduces confusion.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 12:59 pm by Pat
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
You do know it's exactly the same as before?

1 crystal dropped 2 OBC, each obc = 1 ec. Now 1 crystal drops 1 OBC each OBC = 2 EC.

Its the same.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You do know it's exactly the same as before?

1 crystal dropped 2 OBC, each obc = 1 ec. Now 1 crystal drops 1 OBC each OBC = 2 EC.

Its the same.
i know its exactly the same, but as I said a lot of people here don't bother to read, or do math, and a lot of them now expect a ds to be 5000ec when it takes the same effort and amount of obc.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
its infact 30% faster to farm it now due to half time required to pick up
1 pick up action = 1 sec
2 items to pick vs 1 item to pick
is fairly quicker too

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
its infact 30% faster to farm it now due to half time required to pick up
1 pick up action = 1 sec
2 items to pick vs 1 item to pick
is fairly quicker too
That's completely irrelevant to what he was saying. I do agree with you though @op, trying to sell a ds neck now and some ppl too dumb to know it's still the same.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
-1 its best left as it is now.